Colorado

Jobe, Hurls, Hibbo and Hooksy are off on Sunday to do some altitude training according to Tom Browne.

school days

isn't there a blitz member around those parts? sneak some pics!

Yeah Stealth Bomber is one of our resident seppos.

Strange that they’ll travel to the other side of the world for just four players. And why specifically those four?

Junket

Strange that they'll travel to the other side of the world for just four players. And why specifically those four?

Arguably 4 of our best players.
I would say Jobe, Hibberd and Hooker are top 4 in the team and Hurley probably In the top 10 but they are crucial to our team structures and success more than almost any other players.

Strange that they'll travel to the other side of the world for just four players. And why specifically those four?

Build their tanks, so they can run through the midfield**
** may not be true

Could be a bit of leadership thing, or maybe in testing those guys got a lot more out of boulder trip. Could be a junket.

Only a short flight to Mexico from Colorado

Only a short flight to Mexico from Colorado

Lol I did.

Arguably 4 of our best players.
I would say Jobe, Hibberd and Hooker are top 4 in the team and Hurley probably In the top 10 but they are crucial to our team structures and success more than almost any other players.

Concur. Baguley climbing the ranks fast and certainly Heppell.

Not so strange really, when football department spending is now has a cap (and a luxury tax for exceeding it), so clubs that had previously been sending close to if not all of their full list over to the US have scrapped it to save money for other things (including mainstays like Collingwood).

Why those four? They specifically asked the club for permission as they personally felt they had benefited from their previous pre-season training stints there.

Could be a bit of leadership thing, or maybe in testing those guys got a lot more out of boulder trip. Could be a junket.

There was a lottery, and these 4 lost. 

Not so strange really, when football department spending is now has a cap (and a luxury tax for exceeding it), so clubs that had previously been sending close to if not all of their full list over to the US have scrapped it to save money for other things (including mainstays like Collingwood).
Why those four? They specifically asked the club for permission as they personally felt they had benefited from their previous pre-season training stints there.

Hooker n Hurley certainly had great seasons

I hope it doesn't snow !

four_young_snowboarders_sitting_on_ski_s

I hope it doesn't snow !

They'll be p1ssed if it doesn't.

Heppell is top 3

Heppell is top 3

Nup top 2

Boys Club.