Coming in Cold . Training Report, 13 February 2023

That was unreal! Thanks

Why bother doing a report if you’re not going to put any effort into it?

13 Likes

If there is such a thing, that was as close to EFC poetry as you can get.

7 Likes

And snakes. Both reptilian and corporate management breeds. Neither are pleasantly ideal.

Take the real thing, reptilian, any day.

Love the race to positions drill we’ve been hearing about, all about knowing where to be when we lose the ball, our biggest issue for a while has been without ball.

Great report.

6 Likes

Wonderful work!
I felt the opening needed a bit more of this …

1 Like

You’ll be hearing from my lawyers.

4 Likes

Awesome report Sal.

I had to log in and tell you.
Great prose and photography.

Some one give this guy a job doing this for real!

We don’t need any more bloody reptiles in our lives. I started up my own business partly out of necessity and partly out of desire to avoid said corporate reptiles…. I get it.

Go dons

5 Likes

picture book season, @saladin really knows his audience

2 Likes

Thank you Saladin, one of the very best reports I have read and the pictures an amazing addition. Absolutely loved it!

2 Likes

Your reference to Healesville got me wondering if one of our other esteemed training reporters is out there watching. I have missed his reports this summer.
On rereading this it sounds like I haven’t enjoyed the others……I have! Everyone has been outstanding. We are so lucky on Blitz.

6 Likes

Cool your jets mod lovers

3 Likes

Our condescending Dubbo Blitzer is at it again. :joy:

2 Likes

Clear theme from a number of training watchers that accountability is going to be enforced and reinforced. GOOD. Actions carry consequences and that applies to what you do at training as that should establish what happens in a match. It creates and builds discipline.

Good to see that we are focusing on our work rate. We have failed to work hard during games and we get caught out for our laziness. Doing it as a team is what the top sides do

And I enjoyed your reference to Sherlock Holmes as I’ve started to read the books.

4 Likes

A masterful work.

1 Like

Thanks @saladin !
Now I’ll get back to reading my Haruki Murakami novels :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks @saladin … that was a great read. Made even better with the added images.

Excuse the confusion……….but does this mean training this week is Monday, Wednesday and Friday rather than previously suggested Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday???:flushed:

Great read, great report. Thanks for both literary and football aspects

1 Like

I like Blitz.

When opening a thread I never know what I might see - I may be met with a Hemingway quote or poster requesting a fellow poster to tongue punch their fart box.

30 Likes