Confirmed AFL trades

This might end up being a stickied thread but work underway formally at docklands.

F/S bidding now happening.

Collingwood forced into using pick 8 on Darcy Moore after the Dogs made a bid with pick 5.

"This is my happening and it freaks me out!"

So what pick do we get Long for?

We wait to see if anyone picks him in the ND. If they don’t, then we have the option of taking him automatically as a rookie.
Or you could read the Jake Long thread or the Father/Son thread…

Any team that bid on Long are *****. 

Any team that bid on Long are *****. 

Not how the media will paint it...they will paint them as righteous protectors of a young man saving him from being selected by a team coached (currently) by an evil overlord who has no interest in the health or safety of his players.

And then they will put two years in to him and we will pick him up for free.

Eitherway all good.

You don't hear kids called Derek anymore.

Gee alot of F/S being forced to be taken early.Brissie chosen 3 players already.

Awesome, allows more quality to be around the 16-20 mark.

The God's are trying to smile on us!!!

Melbourne bid pick two on Isaac Heeney, to which Sydney matched with pick 17.

Western Bulldogs bid pick five on Darcy Moore, to which Collingwood matched with pick 8. 
North bid pick 15 on Jack Steele, to which GWS matched with pick 23. 
Adelaide bid pick 29 on Billy Stretch, to which Melbourne matched with pick 39.
Richmond bid pick 31 on Liam Dawson, to which Brisbane matched with pick 41.
Fremantle bid pick 32 on Jack Hiscox, to which Sydney matched with pick 36. 
North Melbourne bid pick 34 on Harris Andrews, to which Brisbane matched with pick 60.
Fremantle bid pick 51 for Zaine Cordy, to which the Western Bulldogs matched with pick 61. 
Geelong bid pick 70 on Abe Davis, to which the Swans matched with pick 73.
The remaining three players who didn't receive a bid - Josh Clayton (Brisbane), Alec Waterman (West Coast) and Jeremy Finlayson (GWS) - will join those clubs with their last selection.

As per Cal Twomey (AFL)

So is this a thread for confirmed trades only? If not, can it be?

Yes. Make it for confirmed deals / commitments.

Melbourne bid pick two on Isaac Heeney, to which Sydney matched with pick 17.

Western Bulldogs bid pick five on Darcy Moore, to which Collingwood matched with pick 8. 
North bid pick 15 on Jack Steele, to which GWS matched with pick 23. 
Adelaide bid pick 29 on Billy Stretch, to which Melbourne matched with pick 39.
Richmond bid pick 31 on Liam Dawson, to which Brisbane matched with pick 41.
Fremantle bid pick 32 on Jack Hiscox, to which Sydney matched with pick 36. 
North Melbourne bid pick 34 on Harris Andrews, to which Brisbane matched with pick 60.
Fremantle bid pick 51 for Zaine Cordy, to which the Western Bulldogs matched with pick 61. 
Geelong bid pick 70 on Abe Davis, to which the Swans matched with pick 73.
The remaining three players who didn't receive a bid - Josh Clayton (Brisbane), Alec Waterman (West Coast) and Jeremy Finlayson (GWS) - will join those clubs with their last selection.

As per Cal Twomey (AFL)

Ok, at the risk of being one of those guys who misses the first 13 times it has been stated...

Jake Long? Is a F/S selection is he not? No bids that I can see yet not mentioned in the ones who didn't get mentioned.

EDIT: Rookie pre selection. So yes, I am one of those guys.

Jake Long was a rookie nomination. His fate wont be known until National Draft night. At earliest.

And then they will put two years in to him and we will pick him up for free.

Eitherway all good.

I seem to remember people saying similar things about Cyril Rioli when the Hawks picked him up.

Give a young bloke 2 years in the system, living and breathing and making close mates at one club, which club they supported and who their father played for becomes much less important to them.

Particularly if the club they are selected by are successful and have a strong culture, compared to our club that is currently still embroiled in the biggest scandal to engulf any club in the history of the game.

Ok, at the risk of being one of those guys who misses the first 13 times it has been stated...

Jake Long? Is a F/S selection is he not? No bids that I can see yet not mentioned in the ones who didn't get mentioned.

EDIT: Rookie pre selection. So yes, I am one of those guys.

We didn't bid for him in the ND, only Rookie.

So to sum it up.

Darcy Moore (F/S) to Collingwood pick 8. 

Billy Stretch (F/S), to Melbourne pick 39.

Zaine Cordy (F/S) to the Western Bulldogs pick 61. 

Alec Waterman (F/S) to West Coast  

Heeney (NSW Academy) to Swans with pick 17

Jack Hiscox (NSW Academy) to Sydney pick 36. 

Abe Davis (NSW Academy) to the Swans pick 73

Jack Steele (NSW Academy) to GWS pick 23. 

Jeremy Finlayson (NSW Academy) to GWS  

Liam Dawson (QLD Academy) to Brisbane pick 41.
Harris Andrews (QLD Academy) to Brisbane pick 60.
Josh Clayton (QLD Academy) to Brisbane  

We ain't getting any picks off Sydney if Ryder does go there. Looks like the Saints pick 38 will be their only pick to play with.

Hopefully they stop this academy bullshit, if they allow it we should be allowed to have our own academy. It is borderline rubbish that Sydney got two quality players in Hiscox and Heeney both could have gone top 30 but they get for biscuits 

Riolio, the title is making my eyes hurt. Please change.

Jack Hiscox