"Cool C*nts don't get Tattoos" -Tatto Legend

We have a number of Tattoo places here in the Marsh. All seem well run and high quality. We had a guy a few years ago who would do tatts for kids, and the hardcore tattoo dudes in our Town disposed of him. There is one guy who has most of his body covered with Simpsons characters !!

My Dad had the sailor girl on his arm done when he was a teenager in the 1930’s; always told me he would cut off my skin if I got a tatt, so I had no interest, and have anti-tatto ever since. Of course, my three kids have multiple inkings !! As if I ever had any control over them.

When you see what appear to be i.t. dork types sporting sleeves, or fat blokes pushing 50 with fresh tattoos exposed by short sleeve singlets driving Jeeps, things have gone too far.

Didn’t Pink’s bloke get both sleeves lasered off and redone?

I must be a cool **** then. Hopefully the clean skin fad doesn’t pass too quickly

I was a clean skin until the age of 37, then got 4 seperate tatts within the space of 2 weeks.Certainly addictive in some way.

A couple are family oriented, another couple are Chinese symbols that mean something to me.
I strategically had them all placed in areas to conceal a scar or birthmark I didn’t like (I’m very vain).

8 years down the track, no regrets.
Happy with all 4 !

It’s personal taste and you shouldn’t think less or more of people who have them. Just don’t get them on your farking neck because it’s actually criminal. Have already warned Mr BG about this as he’s planning on adding some…

It's personal taste and you shouldn't think less or more of people who have them. Just don't get them on your farking neck because it's actually criminal. Have already warned Mr BG about this as he's planning on adding some...

If he gets a neck tatt BG, are you gunna drop his ar*e ?

It's personal taste and you shouldn't think less or more of people who have them. Just don't get them on your farking neck because it's actually criminal. Have already warned Mr BG about this as he's planning on adding some...

Fortunately, it won’t be there but even if he did, I would never do that! I’d probably carry on like I post on blitz though, so would be competing with my noisy Sicilian neighbours.

When you see what appear to be i.t. dork types sporting sleeves, or fat blokes pushing 50 with fresh tattoos exposed by short sleeve singlets driving Jeeps, things have gone too far.

Are there long sleeve singlets??

Nah.

Collingwood will just pick him up.

I have an Essendon tatt. Got it 2 days after the 2000 grand final.

#26?

My tatt isn’t a premiership one, just that i got it after the premiership.

My Collingwood supporting parents did’t speak to me a week afterwards. Awesome.

#26?

I was very tempted. No its the plane.

Yeah/nah.

Personally feel the only people who should have premiership tattoos are premiership players. A friend went and got a Collingwood stamp when they last won the flag. Just above the ankle as if he had played. He’s a c*nt.

I honestly had no idea this was such a touchy subject for some.

I honestly had no idea this was such a touchy subject for some.

It’s a bit sad that some people seem to get so upset over the appearance of others, or what others do to their own bodies

Certain tattoos need to be earned.

I have a sudden urge to get a tat of the Olympic rings on my ankle.

What’s stopping you?