Coping Mechanisms - How Do We Handle This?

Dont watch them anymore.

I feel like the insanity on these boards is really feeding on itself and escalating in a stupid way. Wish everyone would take a breath.

4 Likes

Switch your attention to the AFLW side - at least they will be having a crack.

5 Likes

I raided the free ice cream fridge at work. Will pick up a popcorn chicken go bucket from KFC on the way home

2 Likes

Demand a board spill. Picket.

1 Like

Not listening to SEN is a start. Got in the car before and it’s just an opposition supporter circle jerk laying the boot in.

4 Likes

I’m not sure we have it in Adelaide?

Honestly I think I need some time off Blitz. This is depressing.

3 Likes

I suppose I could do some work.

1 Like

cya

Actually I think this is finally rock bottom, it’s been a long time coming. We have been mediocre, if not poor, for 20 years.

But the darkest hour is right before the dawn. Let’s hope we are at that point now

hang out with your kids.
footy secondary to family.*

*parents sold separately.

It’s lost it’s fun and I’m ■■■■■■■ lazy.

1 Like

My 16 year old has a PS4. I have no chance of family time.

5 Likes

I’m considering just coming on blitz to post about the Canberra Raiders. Kind of like Diggers.

Tbh my investment in this club has waxed and waned over the years. At this point I see the crp going on, and realise that the organisation around the club is not the club.

The club is its history, and the people. Not the corporate wankers who like to use their positions of power as ways to measure their #@&#s.

Those people will fck it for everyone else, just like they always have, but they are not the club.

We have a good bunch of young players who will continue to grow and I prove if the rest of the club will just get out of their way. And that will lead to results.

In the meantime I will get on with the rest of my life (ie posting on Blitz), and not let it worry me. It’s not worth caring that much. And it’s not worth letting the state of your football team define your life

2 Likes

that is family time.

2 Likes

Watch Ben Simmons shoot free throws down the stretch in a playoff game.

2 Likes

I’m beginning to understand why Slobbo drinks

1 Like

The darkest hour was late September 1999.

The rest is all external noise. That was like being kicked in the guts.

(Oh yeah and that whole period from Feb 2013 or whenever it was, right through to 2017. In the years when my kids were young, they pretty much never got to go to the footy with their grandfather, because he was just completely out on the AFL. He never came back and is dead now, so that sucked)