Corcoran not returning

He was only back because Hirdy insisted. Another sign that Hirdy won't return? I dunno.

He was only back because Hirdy insisted. Another sign that Hirdy won't return? I dunno.

What have the other signs been? Apart from Vlad willing to die for the cause?

Dont understand why he was brought back in the first place really.

Should never have been allowed back in the first place.

What a graceless comment.

My apologies, talking about rats brings out the worst in me.

What did he do in the first place to warrant blitz's contempt? Salary cap related yeah?

What did he do in the first place to warrant blitz's contempt? Salary cap related yeah?

yep.

News on TV had "Bombers drug saga claims another victim".

I love it.

This headline will be dragged out from now until the last player currently on our list retires, even if it is Fletch. So, get used to it. 

Yep. Two sides of the story, a) he ratted after he left & b ) he was made the fall guy after he left
This time around there were folks in athletics who'd heard about "teh drugz". Danny was previously working in... athletics
Certainly a big co-incidence.

Yep. Two sides of the story, a) he ratted after he left & b ) he was made the fall guy after he left
This time around there were folks in athletics who'd heard about "teh drugz". Danny was previously working in... athletics
Certainly a big co-incidence.

I don't think McMahon giving him a fearsome bake as he walked out the door helped his demeanour.

My apologies, talking about rats brings out the worst in me.

Agree Marcus, never wanted him back!

Hoo roo.  Don't let the door hit you on the way out.  Hopefully the club will ensure he takes nothing with him to hurt us in the future.

News on TV had "Bombers drug saga claims another victim".

I love it.

This headline will be dragged out from now until the last player currently on our list retires, even if it is Fletch. So, get used to it. 

Further to that, this line will continue to be dragged out until every player on our list is deceased. If any of these players gets sick with, heaven forbid, cancer or some other illness, the media and lawyers will descend out of the trees in droves regardless of how tenuous the link with the supplement program.

Imagine if Rama had been part of the supplement program what the media's spin would have been.

Even when the last player finally passes at age 131, he will still be a victim of the "drug saga"

I give it till June next year before he dumps on us again.

I may have missed something here, why is blitz condemning the guy?

He has BO.

He dobbed us in re the salary cap cheating after he left the first time.

He dobbed us in re the salary cap cheating after he left the first time.

Amongst other things.

Well at least one good thing came out of all this crap. See ya Judas!

I wonder if something temporary will be put in place and when Hird returns to the Senior Coach role, Craig becomes the football manager and Thompson goes into Craig's role. Not sure who fills in.

Hope he doesn’t do a tell all interview, or go talking to ASADA…

He burns the club and he burns Hird, won’t happen.