Could Luke Breust come to the bombers to roost?

With the rumours that Luke Breust was informed prior to the semi final against the bulldogs that he could be traded to GCS to get O’Meara to hawks, could he be a possible steal at the PSD?

https://www.google.com.au/amp/www.sportingnews.com/au/amp/afl/news/wayne-carey-hawthorn-star-luke-breust-could-be-traded-to-get-jaeger-omeara/1dx56eaudqbs21evbjekygynke?client=ms-android-optus-au

Pick 19 ?

There is no way in a million years we should be helping Hawthorn land a player (again!) that we desperately wanted. We did it with Burgoyne. Never again!

There is no way in a million years we should be helping Hawthorn land a player (again!) that we desperately wanted. We did it with Burgoyne. Never again!

This.
Sheedy was right when he said clubs need to stop trading with the Dorks.
They will want and get a top 10 pick for him

Offer him $600k if he walks to the psd. Fark Hawthorn

Offer him $600k if he walks to the psd. Fark Hawthorn

Why would they tell him that before the season finished.

I agree offer some extra cash and he can come be a full time mid at the bombers.

I want him via PSD to screw Hawks genius plan to get O’Meara. Could be a 150 game 300 goal player for us.

Something about him I don’t like, I’m uncomfortable with how he’d go in a young, poor side like us.

Rather not cough what will be a large amount up and keep going with Fantasia, Langford, Laverde, Redmond, Tipungwuti as our non KP forwards.

He is a dead eye for goal. Will only need two or three opportunities to kick a couple a game

Would we all have to yell “Breuuuuuuuuuuust”?

Is he out of contract?

Is he out of contract?

Not until end of next season

Unfortunately not tied to hawks till end of 2017. They worked that well signed him to 2 year extension on top of his 1 year left in 2014. Would have to trade then so no PSD :frowning:

But...but...we loved them last year when they helped us out with the interest that they showed in Carlilsle to put pressure on the Saints to cough up a decent trade for him.

A year is a very long time between trade periods.

Should be enough room for him in the hanger but might need to check with Bird first to see where’s he’s nesting.

Assume he would cost too much for a NON elite 26 yr old. Both trade and salary. Would be unlikely to kick more than 35-40 goals per year for us.

If that’s the case then no.

N . O .

see Mark Williams Jon Hay Jed Anderson Nathan Thompson etc

Nope.

N . O .

see Mark Williams Jon Hay Jed Anderson Nathan Thompson etc

Yeah it seems the Swans only end up with the good ones, everyone else gets the duds