Going hard, going early.
Where are the vfl playing
I would think so. I hope so
Linked to 2 cases from HQ, 5 in one household, medical student tutor - probably the index case.
Medical student has been to many places, including hospital, so has sibling.
Jeanette expects many exposure sites Brisbane and Sunshine Coast
Ant will be happy with 4pm lockdown. Even quicker than 6pm lockdown.
Graham Road, Aspley, from 12:30
Yvette’s stressing NatCab findings -;go hard go fast
NSW had 1 case, 38 days later over 3k and deaths.
Arranging for private labs to stay open the weekend.
Which 11 local government areas (LGAs) are locked down?
- Brisbane City
- Moreton Bay Regional Council
- Gold Coast
- Lockyer Valley Regional Council
- Logan City
- Noosa Shire Council
- Redland City
- Scenic Rim Regional Council
- Somerset Regional Council
- Sunshine Coast Regional Council
These rules apply to anyone who’s been within the 11 LGAs from 1:00am this morning
Deputy Premier, Steven Miles says:
"So, even if you are no longer in those 11 LGAs, if you were here at 1:00am this morning, these restrictions apply no matter where you are now.
“They will be in place until 4:00pm on Tuesday, but, of course, that will be subject to events between now and then. While the lockdown commences at 4:00pm today, we would urge anyone in those 11 LGAs to go home and stay at home, if you can.”
The restrictions in Brisbane from 4pm Saturday - 4pm Tuesday (hopefully)
From 4pm today, it’ll be 11 LGAs, Brisbanites can only leave home for four reasons:
- To obtain essential goods - for example, groceries and medications - but only within 10km of our homes. So, that is a stricter geographic movement restriction than we’ve had in the recent lockdowns .
- You can leave home for essential work, school, or child care.
- School or child care is only for essential workers or vulnerable families.
- High schools will, for the first time, have masks for teachers, students and everyone in the school .
- You can leave home to exercise with only one person who is not from your household, but you must do so within your local area so, that 10km restriction applies to exercise.
- You can leave home for healthcare, to care for somebody who needs assistance, to get your COVID-19 vaccination or to get a COVID-19 test
Yikes. Fingers crossed for QLD.
Cop says will continue to take educative approach, but fines heavy.
Cops handing out masks yesterday, 3 fines, one arrest , please no protest march
Masks will be introduced for Queensland high school students
“You can leave home for essential work, school, or child care. School or child care is only for essential workers or vulnerable families.”
“High schools will, for the first time, have masks for teachers, students and everyone in the school.”
If this is actually the case then time to go back to public stoning days.
Jeanette said those HQ infected could have been Singapore, could have been on plane. Does not refer to infections within HQ.
Yet to mention the Essendon word.
She asks protesters to wait till after lockdown.
It’s the 60’s again man!!! Far out, what a trip!
Oh this is great. I can go watch hooker get 10 goals
No football professional or community from 4pm
Finally, a ring of steel in NSW.
Does ANT still think protests are ok? I haven’t been in this thread for months now…