COVID-19 Round 8 - quadruple do(ugh)nuts

he could not have done more things wrong if he tried - staggeringly stupid and selfish

may a plate full of ■■■■ head their way

11 Likes

What kind of lawyer are you, you need to tell your client not to speak to the cops.

It’s a HIM. Appears to be a sales rep for a Tyre distributor and who was issued with a permit to travel into rural Victoria. Why he couldn’t work from home is a mystery to me.

If he was permitted, … why didn’t he just tell the Truth then?

holy fk i didn’t realise he was part of Chadstone and Kilmore as well.

Shows how much attention I pay.

(none)

Well done them for getting tested and double well done for the distancing (most of them anyway).

2 Likes

I’m just about popping a hammy jumping to this conclusion, but I’d be checking his recent social media activity. What groups he’s in, posts he’s liking, etc etc. Might tell a bit of a story.

1 Like

Although, as Mark Twain said ‘ I don’t wish death on anyone, but I do enjoy reading some obituaries’
After NSW being held up as gold standard and Vics so incompetent, secret shame when NSW new cases pass ours.
Hunt now running with good figures, should open up, WHO warnings on mental health. So , Rachel could have had today’s Qs fed to her from her Canberra sources.
Hunt and co registered support in writing for Stage 4 on the numbers, Vic should now follow the National Standard ( whatever that is)
Prick says Vic contract tracing improved, but a long way to go, need to get digitalised!

1 Like

Sorry, I’m not following? :no_mouth:

Jumping to what conclusion?

I thought he was connected to employment at the Chaddy butcher shop - something about the truckie not being made aware of close contact.

I’m guessing @simmo41 is suggesting some sort of denialist / free citizen chappy.

2 Likes

yep

Anyone agree we should name and shame him? what a flog

4 Likes

Wasn’t there mention that there are circumstances where people are permitted workers, but also do work on the side for cash that aren’t known for tax purposes?
I don’t think it was the case here, but that was mentioned in the briefing.

How many compulsory truck weighing stations on Hume freeway to Benalla, compared to the highway via Shepp.?

He was only permitted to travel for work to regional LGA, all other metro Stage 4 restrictions travelled with him ( like not dining indoors, only going to work related locations, 4 reasons for leaving home etc)

4 Likes

So he told them about the Tyrepower in Shep?

Tyrepower rep, wasn’t he? Thought someone said?

Definite change in attitude. I live regional, walk every lunch and for last few months 100% mask compliance. Today l walked past 5 people only one with a mask. Not even hanging round their necks to pull up near people.

Not initially. He could have connected to Hume freeway from Kilmore via Broadford, or could have gone via Shepp to connect with Benalla. But did he really go to Benalla ( no infections there)?
Why did he detour to Kilmore to get to Shepp and Benalla? Fastest route for both would have been on the Hume freeway,

1 Like
10 Likes