Crameri

Just take a moment to think about how he must be feeling right now.

To know he has missed a grand final and quite possibly a premiership must be heartbreaking.

All the players have suffered but to think a player might miss football’s ultimate achievement because they’ve been made a scapegoat is horrifying.

For me, he will always be an Essendon player. Gordon and the bulldogs leant on him to accept a penalty and turn on his former teammates when he knew he’s done nothing wrong and he had the fortitude to stay strong and adhere to his belief he was innocent and shouldn’'t take a penalty. For that I applaud him.

I hope he gets a chance at a flag in the future.

Gets unwarranted stick around here. He’s cramtastic.

Just take a moment to think about how he must be feeling right now.

To know he has missed a grand final and quite possibly a premiership must be heartbreaking.

All the players have suffered but to think a player might miss football’s ultimate achievement because they’ve been made a scapegoat is horrifying.

For me, he will always be an Essendon player. Gordon and the bulldogs leant on him to accept a penalty and turn on his former teammates when he knew he’s done nothing wrong and he had the fortitude to stay strong and adhere to his belief he was innocent and shouldn’'t take a penalty. For that I applaud him.

I hope he gets a chance at a flag in the future.

A lot of that credit goes to his mum too.

Without her unwavering support of him and the other players from our club, her terrific guidence and forensic research on the WADA code it would’ve been a lot tougher for him.

Stewy will be fine in the future with people like his mother surrounding him but the injustice of it all does suck big time for him.

He left the Bombers, so fark him.

He left the Bombers, so fark him.

We didn’t want to pay him his worth.

Yep, he made a life decision; just like Melk and Hibbo if he takes it…one to set themselves up; pretty hard to hold it against them for that. Such a shame for Crammers you do really feel for him.

Gets unwarranted stick around here. He's cramtastic.

He’s Cramismatic.

Agree, especially considering now had he followed Gordon’s advice he’d have served his suspension 2 years ago and be available for a grand final next Saturday.

I feel for him, but no more than the other banned guys.

Who would the dogs leave out to get Stewie in

Gets unwarranted stick around here. He's cramtastic.

He’s Cramismatic.

I heard he can be quite cramtagonistic at times

Who penned the nickname ‘Cuddles’ when he left? Bit harsh.

Nanananana
STEWART CAMERI
CAMERI
STEWART CRAMERI.

If he wasn’t suspended the football season would have panned out 100% differently. Butterfly effect. They might have finished out of the 8 if he was playing.

Traitor left us

Scheduled his wedding for Grand Final eve. WTF?

If he wasn't suspended the football season would have panned out 100% differently. Butterfly effect. They might have finished out of the 8 if he was playing.

Agreed, Port (Judas, Monfries), Melbourne (melksham) & Essendon (jobe, Heppell, Hooker, Hurley etc) Stkilda (Carlisle) would have potentially won more games and effected the results of the 8.

Especially Melbourne, Saints and Port sitting just outside the eight, could have tipped dogs or North out

If he wasn't suspended the football season would have panned out 100% differently. Butterfly effect. They might have finished out of the 8 if he was playing.

Agreed, Port (Judas, Monfries), Melbourne (melksham) & Essendon (jobe, Heppell, Hooker, Hurley etc) Stkilda (Carlisle) would have potentially won more games and effected the results of the 8.

Especially Melbourne, Saints and Port sitting just outside the eight, could have tipped dogs or North out

You seem to be suggesting that with all players available these 3 teams are clearly in front of EFC?
Call me delusional, but I’d beg to differ

You seem to be suggesting that with all players available these 3 teams are clearly in front of EFC?

Im not going to bother predicting where essendon would have finished if no penalties this year. I figured they would be near top 8. but who knows.

but you cant argue about saints 9th Port 10th and Dees 11th an extra quality player or two and they may have been in finals

Im not going to bother predicting where essendon would have finished if no penalties this year. I figured they would be near top 8. but who knows.

but you cant argue about saints 9th Port 10th and Dees 11th an extra quality player or two and they may have been in finals

Yeah dont go there man

No, I can’t argue about what may have happened. Just thought you may have sold EFC a bit short, given that (I think) the ladder position didn’t at all reflect the list as it would have been.