Crameri

If he wasn't suspended the football season would have panned out 100% differently. Butterfly effect. They might have finished out of the 8 if he was playing.

Agreed, Port (Judas, Monfries), Melbourne (melksham) & Essendon (jobe, Heppell, Hooker, Hurley etc) Stkilda (Carlisle) would have potentially won more games and effected the results of the 8.

Especially Melbourne, Saints and Port sitting just outside the eight, could have tipped dogs or North out

You seem to be suggesting that with all players available these 3 teams are clearly in front of EFC?
Call me delusional, but I’d beg to differ

Im not going to bother predicting where essendon would have finished if no penalties this year. I figured they would be near top 8. but who knows.

but you cant argue about saints 9th Port 10th and Dees 11th an extra quality player or two and they may have been in finals

True, unless, the games they picked up for being better were countered by the games they dropped for their opposition being even more betterer.

Traitor left us

he won that one

So four days out from their first grand final in ?? the story is Crameri scheduling his wedding on the night before. It is weird, but fk me. These people are paid money to write these ■■■■■■■ stories. Just remember that.

He probably forgot it is a October gf

Crammers

Apparently he did that and they probably organised it a long way out. Another factor is he is marrying an Irish girl.

As if they cant attend the ceremony and a little bit of the reception

Its not like they will be going there and getting tanked.

I bet ASADA decides to give him a random drug test on his wedding day.

Does it really matter.
have a bbq and get on with it.

Who the ■■■■ gets married on a Friday?

probably works well given the public holiday

Apparently he did that and they probably organised it a long way out. Another factor is he is marrying an Irish girl.

Fee diddle dee

I bet ASADA decides to give him a random drug test on his wedding day.

How ironic.

And who gets married on a public holiday weekend as well?

At least it is at the start of the weekend and not the middle.

But still

If this bit is true…

...then this bit doesn't make sense

I’ve been to a Friday wedding before. Great excuse to skip work early, but by about halfway through the reception everyone was fkn exhausted,

Feel for him. Was quite annoyed when he left us considering we plucked him from obscurity and gave him a career. But missing a GF appearance is really harsh (could be his only opportunity) and just another sad story to come from the saga.

It is especially harsh when we know his family actually did the due diligence on all the listed supplements. Short of actually testing each supplement before it was administered, (which is quite an absurd proposition), what more could he have done fcs ? But that is another story.

He was a good player for us and I certainly have a lot of sympathy for him.

Would any of his Bulldogs mates turned up to his wedding?

Crammers will be lucky get a game in this Doggie Team, but Stringer is not having a good game, so there is his spot.