Crappy and old players now on the market

http://s21.postimg.org/x76ndmdvr/marvelf4.png

As I said in the other thread. The only reason we picked up Cooney, Gwilt & McKernan (possibly Chapman) was as insurance if the players got suspended. We need to move on from this strategy now, load up on young players via the draft.

Yeah, nah.

Cooney we got good value from. Gwilt has held his own and then some. McKernan was good last year, has struggled in the 1st’s while doing well in the Magoos this year, but has hardly been given a fair run at it with only 5-games played. And Chapman - well I reckon we got one good year out of him and then he struggled.

Cooney’s gone, Chappy’s gone. Gwilt turned 30 years old on Aug 11th and McKernan is turning 26 next month. You might find that a review of what they have to offer to the club may see them retained next year… I dunno, you fill up a side with young inexperienced kids with slight bodies and you’re looking at trouble I reckon.

Jay Schulz anyone? Or should we not be looking at anyone who can kick goals?

Good in theory…but I still reckon he’d end up having kicked more goals against us than for us

2-3 years too old.

Jay Shulz can kick straight. He has no business coming to TVSC

fark Carlton dump Cameron Wood (retired) Matthew ■■■■ and Jayden Foster.
All ■■■■.

Matthew ■■■■? Guess he was just too soft…

Matthew ■■■■? Guess he was just too soft...

Cameron Wood was harder, but mainly in the morning…

Yeah, nah.

Cooney we got good value from. Gwilt has held his own and then some. McKernan was good last year, has struggled in the 1st’s while doing well in the Magoos this year, but has hardly been given a fair run at it with only 5-games played. And Chapman - well I reckon we got one good year out of him and then he struggled.

Cooney’s gone, Chappy’s gone. Gwilt turned 30 years old on Aug 11th and McKernan is turning 26 next month. You might find that a review of what they have to offer to the club may see them retained next year… I dunno, you fill up a side with young inexperienced kids with slight bodies and you’re looking at trouble I reckon.

So getting 9-10 guys backed aged 25-33 isn’t experience?

Cameron Wood was harder, but mainly in the morning…

Two Ronnies-esq.

These puns are really quite flaccid.

John Butcher delisted.

Someone will take him fo’ sure as a DFA

Dogs even as cover while Redpath out with ACL. Hawks while Roughy is out.

John Butcher delisted.

Will probably want to play alongside Pig

Cameron’s Wood was harder, but mainly in the morning…

fixed

John Butcher delisted.

Will probably want to play alongside Pig

Both looking to carve out a new career elsewhere

Yeah may meat up

To save me making entering this thread, can someone automate a ‘WSPHU’ message for me after anyone posts?