Crappy and old players now on the market

What has actually happened to Jack trengrove?

Missed two years with navicular injuries and never recovered properly.

Just imagineā€¦ we could end up having gumbleton, leuenberger AND hansen.

Itā€™s like a wet dream from 2006.

8 Likes

My wet dreams from 2006 involved Jennifer Hawkins but each to their own I guess

3 Likes

Sadly for young Jack one Mr Dank didnā€™t have enough time with him to work his magicā€¦

1 Like

Had a pretty decent year in the VFL this year.

More of a Jess Gomes fan myself.

Trengove cant be that old yeah?

Heā€™s 26.

Sure he would love to reunite with Neeld

2 Likes

@Riolio Gorringe!

1 Like

How dare you speak about ACEMANS boy like that!

1 Like

BIG
JOHN
BUTCHER

2 Likes

Be interesting to know if neeld would recommend him? Amazing to think he and grimes both chopped within 5 or 6 years of being made captain.

Jack Trengove is very slow. The game has well and truly passed him by. No thanks.

2 Likes

Theyā€™ve done the right thing.
They were part of the losing culture at Melbourne. Itā€™s not directly their fault but it was ingrained and trained into them.
It was a wasted period of development when added with changes in the game speed, intensity requirements and player injury.

You have to remember that Neeld came in after Bailey when the loser rot had already set in. Neeld (after seeing what he saw at Collingwood) probably delivered some hard truths to players and club that werenā€™t welcomed.

I remember hearing that when Scully made it to the club, he was instantly their best trainer. Thatā€™s an indictment on the rest of the group to me rather than an appraisal of Scully.

It wasnā€™t until Roos made it to the club that they realised how farked they truly were and began changing the list for the better.

Saw him up close in a couple of VFL games this year and indeed heā€™s at a level below snails pace, wonā€™t get another shot. Sad for him that Melbourne/injuries farked him over

3 Likes

Actually the appropriate @ for this list was @benfti ā€¦Shane Yarran

North are stuffing up their list waiting for the trade period to end. Aaron Mullet isnā€™t signed up - I know he isnā€™t a superstar but has a big left foot coming out of defence could he be worth a look. I would look at McKenzie from Gold Coast as well but has been injured a lot lately. We need someone who can use the ball coming out of defence. Really missed Hibberd this year in the form he was in.

I just did a little vomit.