Crappy and old players now on the market

Chris yarran

1 Like

We are looking to replace Kelly in the backline who was a Hibberd replacement. Hibberd was better as a defender than Kelly. I think weā€™ll push Goddard back to take up the vacant spot. We need Goddard out of the midfield as midfield and get an accountable player in there to help out our defence.

I donā€™t think McKenzie make us that much better Unless he improves greatly defensively and replaces Baguley.
Mullet may be able to take McGrathā€™s spot in the backline but I think eventually North will hang on to Mullet.

Goddard played across the backline since about round 7.

Any interest in Sam Gibsonā€¦ Donā€™t know a lot about himā€¦ but it does seem odd that you finish 6th in a B+F, play best 22 all year but the club dumps you.

Reckon our hands are full this trade periodā€¦ but anyone know whether he would be worth it as a back up?

Not for us. If we wanted an old bloke that would keep a kid out of the side, weā€™d have kept Kelly.

1 Like

Heā€™s 31 years of age apparently.

If he was 26 then maybe.

1 Like

My North supporting mate (yes. i actually know one) says he works hard but is the worst kick hes ever seen at AFL level

2 Likes

One of any number of Norf nobodies who seemed to peak each season against us. Even in this yearā€™s snore-fest I vaguely recall him being one of their best. Always seemed to get plenty of it. He was a mature-age rookie from the VFL or somethingā€¦

Fk no

Just because we feel sorry for the way he was delisted doesnā€™t mean he should be anywhere near our club.

did jd06 call up trade radio just then?

Itā€™s this time of the year I really miss pazza.

2 Likes

Take him to some Essendon games, heā€™ll change his tune

5 Likes

what has happened to pazza?

1 Like

he got a life.

2 Likes

cā€™monā€¦be serious.

4 Likes

Every now and then one of us manages to escape.

3 Likes

He tried to fight a fire without a little bit of water, it didnā€™t end well

5 Likes

BIG
BOI
BUTCHER

(EFA)

1 Like

Probably forgot his password, and when old Blitz died, Riolio refused to let him on here.

2 Likes