Crazy Vossy

So he is now with Port as Midfield Manager

I guess he wont be back for series 2 of the Recruit

Gets to work direct with Wagner

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-10-14/voss-joins-port-adelaide

MICHAEL Voss has joined Port Adelaide as its midfield manager.

The Brownlow medalist and triple premiership captain has joined the Power on a multi-year deal to take the place of new Adelaide coach Phil Walsh.

Voss coached the Brisbane Lions from 2009-2013 and spent a year in the media after being sacked the club last August.

"Joining Port Adelaide is a chance to be part of a fantastic journey with a group of exciting young players," Voss said.

"The brand of footy played under Ken Hinkley and the continued growth of the club over the last two years has been very impressive and I am looking forward to contributing to that journey.

"I was committed to media for another 12 months, but in the end Port Adelaide presented me with an opportunity too good to refuse and after several family discussions, we agreed it was the right time for us as a family."

After spending his entire senior career in Brisbane, Voss said he was excited to move to a traditional football state.

"Port Adelaide has created a strong team of coaches and support around the players committed to continual improvement," he said.

"I look forward to contributing to this as well as learning from Ken and the team. I can‘t wait to get started and begin working with an emerging, exciting and hungry midfield group."

Port Adelaide chief executive Keith Thomas said the club was thrilled to secure the services of such an influential football figure.

"To have a person of the calibre of Michael Voss join the Port Adelaide Football Club is very exciting for all involved," he said.

"Our club is continuing its drive to build a football program full of people with character, values and a burning desire to succeed. Michael Voss is a perfect fit."

Hope he gets involved with the recruiting.

Great news!!!

Now i won't have to listen to his drivel in the media.

Plus it hurts one of our rivals. Good Luck Paddy HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hope he gets involved with the recruiting.

Hartlett and Wines for Gwilt if thats the case.

He'll do alright.

Oh Port, you were just becoming a good side. Oh well.

the ratten effect