Crichton Medal 2016

EFC website

Most Improved - Crichton Medal 2016

Notice who is missing.

Who? Zerrett? If so, he has just improved on his natural progression. Been very good from day one.

Give you a clue, short, quick, evasive, accurate kick, crowd favourite, rookie, played 20 games.

I get your point, but I doubt you can be most improved in your first year in the senior team.

EFC website

Notice who is missing.

Who? Zerrett? If so, he has just improved on his natural progression. Been very good from day one.

Give you a clue, short, quick, evasive, accurate kick, crowd favourite, rookie, played 20 games.

I get your point, but I doubt you can be most improved in your first year in the senior team.

Listed player and from not being good enough to get a game to playing every game bar the ones you were rested in seems a fair improvement to me but they may have rules to cover what you said.

EFC website

Notice who is missing.

Listed player and from not being good enough to get a game to playing every game bar the ones you were rested in seems a fair improvement to me but they may have rules to cover what you said.

That’s all I was saying - re. rules. It would be most improved in the senior team. Pretty straight forward.

If it was most improved at the club it would be a different matter, but that’s not what it is.

EFC website

Notice who is missing.

Hang on … he wasn’t listed, then was rookie listed because he had improved and was deemed worth it, he may well have won most improved in the VFL last year in 2016 on the strength of that.

Then, after listing he plays immediately … and right out of the blocks, he’s a sensation, then over the year, as a 1st year player, he tires, and goes slightly backwards from say, . his first 6 games level.

So, really, he in no way qualifies for most improved 2017. Even if all the blokes nom’d had all only been listed this year, … they have all lifted their game from season start, to season end, … and a couple to an amazing level.

Instead of blitz chrighton we should all just be able to pick out our favourite player, get a slab of something frothy, and go round to their place and play tomb raider.

Thanks for posting Warlock Paul

lol I actually know who Paddy Ambrose's partner is. Went to uni with her. Ian Aitken's daughter.

The guy Clarko king-hit in that game in London all those years ago.

Bet you he speaks highly of the angry dwarf.

Hahaha yep. He has done some good things with a few suburban teams around the traps as coach.

Pick your winners.

Crichton Medal : Zac Merrett
Bruce Heymanson - Best Team Player : Hartley
Cheer Squad Award : Walla
John Kilby Best Clubman Award : Kelly
Matthew Lloyd Leading Goal Kicker : Daniher
Lindsay Griffiths Rising Star Award : Parish
Adam Ramanauskas Most Courageous Player : Daniher
Best Defensive Player : Ambrose
Bill Hutchison Community Award : ???

Hosted by the @Stallion dream team: Tiff Cherry and Pete LAZER

Waiting to see reboot throw someone off the mezzanine.

What about the award for best vfl live blitz blogger? I don’t know whether we can give it to djr this year. He missed too many games. :wink:

There is also a stream from EFC for tonight.

Crichton Medal Live Stream
August 31, 2016 5:00 PM

Not attending the Crichton Medal? No problem!

Fans will be able to enjoy the 2016 Crichton Medal live and uninterrupted from the comfort of home.

We will be streaming live from 7:25PM until the final speech of the night.

Simply visit the Essendon website on Wednesday night to start watching.

We will also have comprehensive coverage across on Twitter, just follow @essendonfc for all the award winners and behind the scenes content.

Have a good night all you guys and gals who are going. I’ve been in previous years and it really is a great event.

Shattered I couldn’t be there tonight, I reckon there will be a great feeling in the room after the signings and winning 2 of our last 3 games.

Have fun, and don’t be scared to share some goss on here :wink:

I picked zerrett at the end of round 1 to win our BnF, come on zac bring it home

the AGM is going to go off.

‘What did you mean by ‘not our next premiership’ mr Tanner?’

Do they not serve full strength at the crichton?

They weren’t this year. Previous years they have. Not sure for the change. Considering price of admission you’d think you get the choice of heavy or light beer

L O L. Another reason to avoid.

Stallions favourite.

LAZER

Is he still running with the blonde foils in the hair these days Petey Lazer? Haha

When’s the auction?? Always a highlight of the live stream.