Crichton Medal 2020 - 8pm tonight

Merrett will ■■■■ it in
McGrath second
Ridley third

3 Likes

The mongs have learnt from the shitfest one where Hirdy was sacked/not sacked/bombre thought he was the next coach etc

2 Likes

I expect to see some tear jerking tribute video’s with Worsfold sitting on the bench with a smile on his face, while Bette Middlers’ Wind beneath my wings is played.

2 Likes

This thread is Gold!

1 Like

Sadly no… although no doubt the result will leak out… looks like Cutlers no chance though … distinct lack of ties :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Perfect opportunity for a “Survivor” like elimination. Every 10 minutes another player is asked to leave the building and extinguish their torch

14 Likes

How pathetic is it that we are having our B&F before the home and away season is even finished?

More news please

1 Like

How many tie Joe Daniher wear?

Not really, guys want to get home. It’s fair enough.

5 Likes

It’s the one thing the club have done right. Get it over and done with and head home

3 Likes

Yeah I reckon it’s a good call. Every players wants to get on the sauce the afternoon after your last game. The AFL doesn’t want mad Mondays. This is a good way of letting the players get ■■■■■■ while keeping a lid on it.

Where is it Darli?

Dry event

1 Like

Who would want to come home to Stage 4 when you could be out there in public on a holiday in Queensland or NSW?

Sure played like it since July

No redemption island?

We are playing “COVID LOTTO” at work.
Have to name the club and player you think will be involved in the first breach or drunk event after the regular season :joy:
I’ve put my $100 on Norf and Marley Williams :joy:

This could be a quick event “ truck gets on stage and says you are all fired and drops the mic “

1 Like

In the hub

2 Likes