Crichton Medal - top 10

Shout out to Edna (and Jim).

2 Likes

I don’t get how M Hurley is not the Chrichton medallist.

Although JoeDan had a great year.

Boggles my mind. The AA selectors got.it right

Jd, Hurls and Zmerrett

Then Daylight

High votes without a lot of stats suggests that Hep was getting run with roles during the year.

Zak and him are close. Have harder conversations. He drives people around him. Friendship much more than football. Inspires him to get better.

Confirms he was injured much of the year.

Correction. Pre-season.

who?

I was born partially deaf.

Didn’t win the headphones. Boo.

Now we’re done.

Thanks for reading!

8 Likes

Hey Soulnet, thankyou so much for your running commentary… I was only able to catch some of the steam while getting the little one to sleep so it was really appreciated!

3 Likes

Thanks Soulnet, really appreciate the comments. Cheers.

5 Likes

I’ve never said trade BJ.
I’ve said the game has passed him by.
The fact our club rated him second best for the year speaks volumes about where we legitimately are. I’m surprised Myers didn’t win the whole thing haha.

I’d have thought with your proven drop off in goddards stats from when he was moved out of the midfield, his polling would have dropped off.
funny that hey.

But no I look forward to goddard in the middle come round 1, will definately gurantee us a win, glad to know it.

Daniher just confirmed his position as the hottest property in the League.

He will be one of the greats of this club.

5 Likes

Less l2l dkp lovefest

more joe had the weirdest speech of all time and i loved it.

2 Likes

A Brendan Goddard nickname for soulnet. You are a superstar!!!

1 Like

And Neville Fields. It all started with him and Tuddenham.

4 Likes

Congrats to Joe! Really enjoyed the broadcast. Liked Emma & Lawrence - light hearted & down to earth. Julian & Scotty’s segments were excellent & filled the ‘meal break’ void superbly. Well done Essendon. Also glad to see them pay tribute to Buddha along with the retirees. Plenty of positivity around 2018. Go Bombers!!

2 Likes

So what you are saying DKP is that you know more about the role that BJ was performing throughout the year than the coaches, who also happened to be the people giving the votes. I rarely comment or criticise other posters on this forum, but you are by a significant margin the most miserable supporter of this club on this forum. FFS, if you hate what they are doing so much, why the hell are you still following this club.

Congratulations to not only the winner of this years Crichton Medal, Joe Daniher, a thoroughly deserving winner, maintaining a family tradition, but also to the two runners up, Brendon Goddard and Dyson Heppell who both had very good years. Commiserations to Zach and Hurls, both had standout years but voting was impacted by injury and suspension.

7 Likes

Well done Riccardo

1 Like