Cricket Part II

Good move getting Cummins on. Bit of extra pace.

Yeah, well the stream is delayed by about 20 seconds via the Cricket Aus site,ā€¦ so you could just pause your TV in that instance, so you have to use a radio.

Iā€™ve never had cause to do it, ā€¦ but if the stream was actually ahead of the telly & you wantted to synch one, it can be done.

You need an app/prog called Virtual Audio Cable. Itā€™s mentioned, along with how to apply/use it with R Delay, at the bottom of the Tutorial pageā€¦

http://www.botecomm.com/bote/radio/radiodelay.html

The ā€œLive Cricketā€ app isnā€™t streaming audio. Or is it just me?

Can see where an all rounder might be necessary if they could find one who can bowl good medium pacers

Was speaking about his pace going up a bit and looking at the summer as a whole. If he gets it all together he is going to be even harder to face than he has in the past. Heā€™s always been around the 135 mark so am excited to see him bowling a quicker. As you say though, he hasnā€™t put it in the right areas this morning. Not much swing or sideways movement for him either.

1 Like

Mark Stonewall.

Zing!

1 Like

They were talking about Shane Watson on the radio, we could do with someone like him in the team.

Nicholas is God compared to Healy and Slater

Channel 9 was showing the test McCague got absolutely tonked, always reminds me of this.

2 Likes

Another road of a pitch

2 Likes

Poms ton up for 1 down.

Kevin Mitchell Jnrā€™s last test pitch so always was going to be that way. As I said earlier pitch colour means little and many teams get needlessly spooked by a green deck

Lol these carnts will make 400 then make the ball absolutely talk and skittle us for 120

It was coming. That is very frustrating.

And Paine drops his first chance. Deflection off Lyon but stillā€¦best keeper in Australia.

1 Like

Looks worse with each viewing, nowhere near it. Did it break his thumb again?

Okay, that was facetious.

Good over from Cummins.

Yep.

Completely fkn lifeless.

Tim Paine yawning.

Yep itā€™s a bit like that