Cricket Part II

Khawaja verses almost spin is fun to watch

Khawaja playing the spin differently/better here.

He got out in Brisbane playing for spin when there was none. Ali is nothing more than a pie chucker

■■■■■■ hilarious fella is Hughes

Had us in stitches at our ashes brunch.

Dropped catch by Root. Actually it wasn’t even dropped, he never saw it.

Another Smith 50!

:clap::clap::clap:

Begs the question why exactly is he in the team. He delivers buffet bowling (i.e help yourself) and his average with the bat must be about 10 for the series.

2 Likes

Im glad we brought in Marsh… said no one ever.

1 Like

Certainly contributed fark all in the first innings besides a dropped catch and going at 5runs an over.

We will need him to contribute batting wise though. Hopefully not for a while yet. Few big hundreds to Smith and Usman will be ideal

Think he may have a problem with the spinning finger, regardless I thought England could’ve selected that younger leg spinner. Nothing to lose cos Ali has been a complete waste of space.

Whatever happened to Monty?

403 is a tough target to beat I reckon we might go down as not many teams lose a test with a first innings score over 400

The Sikh of tweak. Had a soft spot for Monty, cult.

2 Likes

Flat wicket against a pace attack that is not all that quick. Once the ball stops moving it is not hard to get to them, however our batsmen aren’t exactly clever enough to not throw their wickets away. These two need to be there at stumps like the 2 poms last night.

Overton looks to have injured himself.

Sniper from the grassy knoll has struck again

50 for Khawaja

Too high surely

Out