Cricket Part II

of coruse I could be wrong

The 90s called; they want their batting style back.

1 Like

Once again Finch and Marsh get out back to back for basically the same score as the other game.

I don’t care if Finch got a century, strike rate of 93 isn’t good enough.

Strange to think only a couple of years ago we won the World Cup and regularly getting scores in excess of 330. Current batters playing like it’s the year 2000

1 Like

Stoinis is pathetic at this level imo, just like Maddinson and Henriques are.

This game is going the same way as the last game, but with a worse bowling line-up to support the pathetic batting.

I would like to point out that I clearly have no idea what I am talking about and they should not have listened to me

They are far too conservative and stuck in the 90’s early 00’s for the template for ODI games. That is long past and has been since T20 came in.

He had an average of 80 from 10 innings and made 60 the last game!

Facts. They have no.place on this forum.

2 Likes

Lol

2 Likes

These are just practice matches and we should be using them for the world cup. That said, as much as I love bear, he either a) shouldn’t have been picked or b) if picked, picked on batting alone and batting at 4. Coming in at 7 or 8 is ridiculous

3 Likes

It must be his terrible strike rate in those games of about 105

1 Like

Interesting we drop our number ODI spinner when the English spinners have taken 5 of the 6 wickets to fall.

Are they softening the blow for getting Lyon into the team ahead of Zampa?

1 Like

Brilliant innings by the Aussies, that’ll show the Poms.

Really impressed with White’s batting, 15 from 21 at the death of an ODI. Exceptional striking.

2 Likes

Good bowling Starc and good planning.

Since we have started playing T20’s there has been 3 ODI World Cups and we have won 2 of them and are the current champions. Cleary we have no idea in this format :rofl:
These are just warm up games, no concern at all

About 60 short I reckon.

They were generally the best team in world in the format over that time