Cricket Part II

What the actual ■■■■?
You think you can just call out someone for no ■■■■■■■ reason and they won’t get annoyed.

Whatever your problem is with me you can keep it to yourself.
I’m sick to ■■■■■■■ death of your sarcastic ‘you’re a quality person, wim.’
You don’t ■■■■■■■ know me.
I’ve done nothing to prompt your bullshit and I have no idea how you’re still able to post here.

So ■■■■.
Off.

Australia has lost a few - Actually England is ranked 3rd and Australia 5th in ODI rankings, while England are 4th and Australia 7th in T20 - Anyway England Has dominated the first two games in the ODI series.

1-9 in our last 10 matches

You blokes are cooked

Up the scorchers

1 Like

I hope they have another look at Khawaja before the next WC.

4 Likes

Tye, Richardson, Head and Carey will make way for Cummins, Paine, Zampa and Hazelwood for the game in Sydney today. Smith to bat at 4 with White at 3.

We’re bowling after Smith called correctly.

By bowling first Smith has basically conceded that our batsman are no good. Pitch is a road, should always bat first and set a target

Cummins bowls an over of unadulterated garbage and gets a wicket for his troubles.

Nice pill from young Zampa there …

1 Like

No. Eoin Morgan likes a target for him and his team to chase. He and they thrive on it. England are ahead in the ODI series because Morgan is a damned good captain, clever in the field, and has the support of his team members. Draw the obvious inferences.

Another wicket here can open things up, Buttler can go huge quickly and Morgan can build or attack.

Absolute Jaffa - he couldn’t have landed that wrong’un any batter. Should’ve had another wicket just then but Smith dropped a very catchable one.

Stoinis and Zampa bowling much better than they did during their last outings. Makes a massive difference.

Agree.

Someone was expressing disbelief at the exclusion of Lyon, … and I suggested it indicated how we didn’t really give a stuff about this comp.

I’m now thinking, that because it’s the longest form o/side of tests, that they are using it to let up & coming players ply their wares and gain experience, in view of coming into the test arena.

Quite possibly the case, … and if so, it would seem to be paying dividends.

Doubt Zampa’s in their long term test plans. The fact swepson has been taken on some overseas test tours would indicate he’s their long term plan.
Wouldn’t surprise if their reluctance to play lyon is they dont want short form cricket to develop bad habits in his bowling at test level.

Aus have bowled really well so far. Regular wickets and not giving the big hitters a chance to free their arms and go big.

Ali’s awful time with the bat continues

Not a road, pitch 2-paced. Going to be hard to chase

Zampa is a good ODI spinner who has a good wrong-un, but he doesn’t turn it enough and would be found out in tests pretty badly.

That last over was pure trash by Cummins

24 from one over off Cummins, now they’ll make 300. Huge let off for them.

I haven’t watched the whole thing but Cummins was total trash all day based on what I did see. Only wicket was pure fluke and he sent down plenty of wides.