Cricket Part II

Up to Paine and the bowlers now. Doable but it’s gonna be tough.

Morgan also showing how to captain an ODI side aggressively

1 Like

I’m backing us to still win this.

Not anymore. Starc out

And Paine in.

New perth stadium looks like etihad on roids. Wonder if it has better standing room.

I’m starting to come around to your way of thinking with him. I keep waiting for him to produce, but it just isn’t happening.

Can’t wait for Round 2.

I don’t have a problem with his keeping, but he doesn’t have the ability to bat at 120 when it’s required.
And where he bats, it’s pretty much always required.
So he’s gotta go.
No offence meant.

2 Likes

Aus will win this. We have had our chances, but put down too many easy catches.

Zampa playing very well too

Still can’t stand the outside leg rule

1 Like

For a guy batting in the top 7 to have a 50 over strike rate of under 70 in this day and age is pretty poop

I saw this article a while back, I think you’ll like it. It raises some very good points.

1 Like

Writing was a bit over the top and repetitive but certainly agree with the premise.
Ball lands within the wide lines?
Hit the batsman other than bat/glove?
Would have gone on to hit the stumps?
Bring on the Brett Lee chainsaw I say.

I’d agree but I wouldn’t allow guys bowling round the wicket into the back of a batsman’s pads with a packed leg side field. Game could get pretty defensive.

As a left hand bowler, i got sick of being turned down for pitching outside leg, even when it pitched on leg.

One bit I don’t agree with now is saying the ball pitches outside leg when any part of it lands in line. Saved the Jaapies a test in Adelaide a couple of years back when Clarke had Faf given, and reversed on review because part of the ball pitched outside leg. They did change that bit later to say half the ball but too late.

1 Like

Well played, England.
Got the result you deserved.

1 Like

Do we have maximum leg side fielders in tests? Or just limited overs?

i was being facetious. of couse he wouldn’t get the tap, he’s apart of the popular crowd.

You’ve got the bodyline rule in all cricket that you can’t have 3 behind square leg, but that’s it these days, I think.

1 Like

Something you’d never get accused of. Being popular has nothing to do with it…he should have been rested though.