Cricket Part II

I actually just said exactly the same thing to some mates of mine.
Even disregarding the batsmen trying to get themselves out, the standard of bowling and keeping/fielding looked atrocious. You’d be crazy as a betting company taking bets on that

1 Like

If it’s the video I’m thinking of it might as well be called
“Inzamam’s career highlights . . . plus a few others”

Speaking of which

1 Like

Cricket videos on YouTube are pretty ugly though.
Even more than just normal YouTube.

“Archer is a young man having the time of his life, as he should be: talented; in demand; earning significantly and achieving his ambitions. But his situation represents a Catch-22 for the game: if the ECB maintains its stance on Archer’s qualification, this exciting cricketer will be lost to international cricket for the next four years, so strengthening club over country. If it does relax its qualification rules, by consequence, it would be complicit in potentially weakening its competitors in international cricket, which the game can ill afford. Complicated, but at least for Archer right now, it is a very simple game.”

Amazing pitch in the BBL game.

Why is it so green?

Is that actually grass?

Bailey doing what Bailey does best - killing momentum.

Yes.

The Hurricanes were boned once Short got picked in the Australian team. Just as well Archer isn’t eligible for England yet.

Wade doing a good job of playing his role atm! Remains to be seen if he can go back n with it but he looks to be in good touch.

1 Like

You were saying?

I’m a natural pessimist.

1 Like

The Scorchers always seem to find a way. This is going to take some catching. If they can do it, then they really do own this competition.

Well, it’s hard not to be happy with that total.

1 Like

Some stats from Ric Finlay:

Highest BBL totals:
223 HH
222 MR
210 MR
210 HH
210 HH

Highest BBL score in a semi before tonight: 193, Scorchers v Sixers, Sydney, 2014

Highest score v Scorchers in BBL before tonight: 198 by Strikers, WACA, 2014

1 Like

The two top score a were in the same match as well

I’m slightly confident here.

2 Likes

At the stadium. Awesome venue

I just saw that the final is scheduled for 4:15pm on Sunday. Why would they not play it at night? Do they really think that it would rate worse than the Sunday Project and that jungle thing?