Cricket Part II

lol yes you did

O’Keefe now in the most balls bowled in an innings by an Aussie since Jan 1979. Before I was born.

Nev in full T20 mode. Ramp shot attempts and reverse sweeps

The fact that Smith has refused to bowl himself or Maxwell more (only 4 overs) is lunacy.

2 Likes

The problem is he was focused on not giving away easy runs, both he and Maxwell are pretty loose bowlers and leak runs easily. Therefore he won’t use himself or Maxy. Both of them are wicket takers and he should have taken the chance. I suspect Boof and the brains trust identified a draw and have focused on playing for that.

1 Like

Have we heard enough about the recent Aussie collapses yet?

You’ll be looking forward to wild appeals every 2nd ball tomorrow then?

WA win

1 Like

wow that was tight

Fark. That was getting thin. What a result.

with only 15 overs left today, I actually hope we don’t take the last 2 wickets and either make it through to tomorrow or force them to declare.

Great to make it to the final, pity none of us will get to see it CV you bunch of dogs!

Was thinking that about 4 overs ago. Kohli would be crazy not to declare and have 10 overs at us tonight though. This pitch is obviously hard to score on even if it hasn’t got too many tricks in it yet.

Cummins in his 38th over. Bit of a worry, that.

O’Keefe strikes for his 3rd. Is in the top 20 for most balls ever bowled in an innings.

declared

Here we go. we’ve got 8 overs to negotiate.

SOK stranded on 199 lol
Thought he bowled ok without luck and a couple of dropped catches

2 Likes

Bangladesh win by 5 wickets too, not a bad result away in Sri Lanka. A win in their 100th test,

Apparently we’re hosting them for two tests in August. Must be one of these northern series things they do against a minnow once in a blue moon.