Babam Azar out for 99

That was as plumb as it gets

Played really well though

Shaun Marsh opening in place of Khawaja

And he’s gone.
Hopefully for the last time

6 Likes

Great ball though

Langer won’t drop him, he will give him at least a test at home for him to turn around his form

Sadly I think you are right @efc1robbo

At least we can see the versatility of Marsh, he can be useless in any position

8 Likes

Scored 197 in his last 12 knocks.
Cooked

1 Like

He’ll probably score another 197 in his next knock and they’ll keep him for another 12 months

8 Likes

So Starc has hamstring “soreness” and Khawaja has done his knee. Good series for the Aus team.

Let’s see, and injury to khawaja and marsh’s form, yep all the ingredients are in place for another epic maxwell snub

1 Like

Hilton Cartwright hasn’t hit a 50 in about a year. Expect he’ll be on the first plane over.

3 Likes

social media is cruel - but that’s funny

Fixed

That’s roughly at 25% improvement. Imagine how much we’d love Smith if his average went from 80 to 100.

Did the Marsh brothers inherit Zac Dawson’s photos of Ross Lyon and the goat, and photoshop Langer’s scone onto RTB’s.

Although, I’m not sure the photoshopping would be needed. I reckon Langer would have rooted a goat or two in his time.

2 Likes

holland is certainly on the outer with paine. 16 overs and a sitter dropped plus that 3m rule decision.

Keep an eye out for Will Pucovski. Very early doors, but the kid can bat. Just scored a double century vs WA in Perth.

He leaks too many runs…