Cricket Part II

Marsh out for 53.

awwww

Well, this series keeps building. We didn’t fold like the Poms. Our midle order have some time in the middle now. Kohli is an egomaniac with nothing to show and India have something to fear next test without the hubris of assumption. Going to be a great match.

1 Like

In Pune, 40 wickets fell in 256 overs. Here, 24 in 439 so far

2 Likes

Amazing comment on Cricinfo -
“The last time a visiting team batted out a draw in India after falling behind in the first innings was way back in 2010-11”

1 Like

Lol, … I love that, … “Way Back” … 6 years ago …

Seem to hear it all the time these days,… years are referred to as if decades have passed.

Especially in Footy reporting, … “For their fist win here since 2015”

2 Likes

Solid effort by Handscomb and Marsh. The wicket was tame but the pressure was huge. They did it. Farking huge experience for the young Vic. He hasn’t flown his colours much this series but that’s a number 5 knock in the last innings for sure. Should gain confidence from this and we need that from a middle other bloke away from home. Well done Pete Handscomb and well done Shaun Marsh.

Maxwell out to Ashwin

Overs left??

Doesn’t matter. If there’s a change of innings the umps will call it now.

1 Like

7 minus changeover (2)

1 Like

If we lost 4 in 2 overs they’d need 40 odd off 3 to win.

1 Like

Yeah. I was wrong. Give no quarter.

Should really be the last over.

If I was Smith I would stick my finger up my ■■■■ before putting my hand out to shake kohlis hand

2 Likes

sigh
I can see what Kholi’s doing.
I’m not even sure he’s not right.
Regardless of the result, India could do some mental damage in just one over.

Good on ya Hanscombe, refusing to run when he could have taken two.

1 Like

I think he’s not quite right in the head. Definitely something to exploit.

Kohli spending some quality time in the middle. Something he hasn’t done this test… or series.

4 Likes

Lol.
Australia should declare.
Ten minute changeover.
5 minutes left after that.

3 Likes

Answer trolling with trolling