Cricket Part II

Yeah sorry wim. A bit over the top with that one

?

Common sense finally prevails, btw. Game over.

1 Like

Oh me of little faith!

1 Like

Now they can stop talking about day 5 collapses.

1 Like

Kohli is a narcissistic wanker. Good while the going is good. He’s a mental time bomb waiting to go off. How is that ever going to build confidence. He’s a certified ■■■■ now as far as I’m concerned. I liked his aggression in the past but that wasn’t good for his team. That was selfish bullshit and I’d be concerned of was an Indian by that. Very irrational.

1 Like

Should have given Handscome the chance to go the tonk in the last few overs, and maybe bring up a test ton.

2 Likes

Heroic draw. Well done boys!

5 Likes

I’ll get off my high horse soon but wow. Strategically that was terrible in the end. It only gave Handscomb more confidence and the team more confidence. When it’s over it’s over. It gives the impression that Kohli has a pride weakness and will go with personal feelings before strategy. Keep stirring the guy up. He’s fragile.

3 Likes

Virat all about me in post game speech - “not been able to take the field while they batted for so long…”

Fairly sure there were 10 of your ‘team’ mates out there and a sub.

1 Like

After all that carry on from Kholi, thats almost as good as a win.

Get ■■■■■■ India.

8 Likes

Narcissist. They’re fun to be around when things are going well. When they aren’t it’s a shitstorm.

1 Like

The next test is probably the biggest test we have played in ten years. Can’t wait.

2 Likes

Ashes in 2005? I’d put it up there. It’s definitely massive.

Also love the fact there are so many untried blokes in the side. It’s more like 1989 Ashes in that regard.

I am going to say it. I think I hate the indians more than the poms. I reckon I would get more satisfaction in beating them in their own backyard than the poms. I would probably be happier if we could play a 5 Test series in Australia and whitewash them than the poms.

If the poms play india in a series I would probably lean towards a draw as my favoured result.

I have only started to feel like this since the racism storm and miraculous Aussie win in the Sydney Test a while back.

2 Likes

Yeah, I rate a win against them more than the poms over there. Swan and Flintoff are long gone so that helps. I want to dislike Broad but he’s like an Aussie in pom’s clothing. The rest of the poms are farking toffee wankers.

Hang on, I’m not sure what I think now…

I look forward to this last test, it’ll be a shame if Lyon doesn’t get up for it though.

And day one clashes with the bombers game too. I think if I’m glued to the cricket I’ll watch the bombers on replay.

Mrs hates cricket and we have the inlaws over when the next test is on. Her dad is a fanatic like me. So long as the beer flows and the game is on good times.

F1 qualifying, cricket, Essendon.

3 Likes

It’s going to be one hell of a weekend.
Ice Hockey finals and Biathlon to watch also.

1 Like