Cricket Part II

Now need 9/59

Pujara run out for 0. Maxwell good throw.

Nice chuck by Maxy.

SA tailed wagged with them all out for 287ā€¦Holland 7/82

All from 7-11 made some sort of score, from 17 to 57.

Just playing for time now. The result was a mere formality at the coin toss

Must have been a road for SA to get over 200 :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Holland bowled exceptional. Pitch doing exactly as a I was told it would. Flat and hard for the first 2 days and then keep low and provide heaps for the spinners on day 3,4 and 5.
Once the Vics batted through the first session most people knew it was all over

Apparently Kohli donned the whites and took over the presentation, saying heā€™s breaking off all contact with Australian cricketers. Not that I saw it but I saw a bit of the Back Page.

Iā€™m sure that will cause most Australians no end of upset. Theyā€™re even down on Smith calling Vijay a ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  cheat. Didnā€™t look good on the replay. Vijay mightnā€™t have realised it wasnā€™t a catch, but he had to know it wasnā€™t a clean catch, as in straight into the hands.

Is it pronounced Kholi or Kanye?

3 Likes

ā€œBratā€

ā– ā– ā– ā– 

It was reported that the bcci released the video of wade sledging Jadeja about being useless overseas and thats why he was mainly picked in India. I didnā€™t think that was particularly bad except for the fact 8 of the 11 Aussues playing had no right to be calling someone else useless playing away from home. But interesting that they chose to highlight that. Iā€™m sure thereā€™s plenty of interesting banter that went the Aussies way including stuff that would need to be translated. If youā€™re going to highlight one side you need to balance it out.

2 Likes

Didnā€™t Wade get the keeping job only because it turned out the other guy was sh*tter than him?

Anyway, Smith is a batting genius, what a pleasure to see P Cummins bowling for Australia again and U Yadav and is a genuinely good fast bowler who hopefully for India, should make good use of Australian conditions on the return series down the track. Heā€™ll need a partner though and it doesnā€™t look like I Sharma is the guy.

Brilliant series from the start. Really enjoyed it.

4 Likes

Yep it was a good series. Shame the Aussies gave in easy on the last one but it was great to see a fighting series where everyone was uncertain right up until the last day essentially.

I think it was released in retaliation to the Australian media reporting what had been said by Jadeja

South Africa saved by weather in NZ.

Vics 5-170 with Finch on 75 and Christian 8.

Cam White hasnā€™t made a run since the BBL. Huge Kookaburra half-season, ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  Duke half.

Lead of 370, obviously batting for time at this stage. Still need to bat into tomorrow and hopefully with a lead in excess of 420

It is one thing for the media to release such information or report in certain ways, it is totally different for the board of the team to start releasing these type if videos. It is not proper for them to pit it on their official channels.

1 Like

Mehā€¦ As far as I am concerned it is one group of tools complaining about another group of tools. Either way.

The moaning from Australia and itā€™s media here has been ridiculous. Today an article where Merv Hughes let everyone know he thinks Kohli is a flog. Seriously. The Australian cricket team would need a more credit in the bank before it starts pointing the finger at anyone else.

2 Likes