Cricket Part II

Having spent time in Afghanistan during Ramadan, l can wait. Test cricket there would be a major achievement, not for any political reasons, but simply finding an oval with that much grass on it.

“What o’keefe said was a disgrace and we need to take a stand against him to show our support for female cricketers and oh fark we lost the first test bring him back quick we’ll find some other way to make it up to them” - Aussie selectors

Talk of Handscomb taking the keepers gloves today. I reckon Wade is finished if this happens.

2 Likes

Please be true

2 Likes

What about Alex Carey
50 odd dismissals and 500 runs is a good effort

Wade was finished a long time ago. The state of WK in Aus isn’t great if Wade was being considered.

1 Like

Hot in contention for the Ashes

1 Like

Wade is playing. Cartwright and o’keefe in for khawaja and hazelwood

Good start by us
Bangers 2 for 37 off 18
Lyon with both

1 Like

Trying to think when the last time Australia took three spinners into a test. Is there enough variation between them?

Lyon vs Bangladesh!

LBWs on the subcontinent. The world is going nuts

Lyon picks up his 4th
LBW again
4 for 85

Agar ruins Lyons perfect start
Bangers 5 for 128

Agar messed up Lyon’s 10 LBW quest.

1 Like

Agar and O’Keefe are left arm orthodox and Lyon right arm orthodox so I guess that’s some variation but we have a leggiw in the squad (Swepson) but chose a late replacement instead of him. Not sure why but I guess he is touring mainly for the experience.

Agar looks like he should be a lot more awkward than he is.
I know 6’1" isn’t ridiculously tall, but he seems to bowl a lot shorter than that.

Those watching… whats the pitch like. Seems like everyone gets a start. Is it a 350-400 pitch

We’re every chance to cop an innings defeat…

Cummins looks stuffed, the selectors are going to run him into the ground…