Cricket Part III

Lol. Well he totally did then.

they always do

Ask and, ā€¦

Heā€™s on some tear. His progress from steady containment bowler to a world-class match-winner has been extraordinary. He now averages over 4 wickets a Test - the mark of any top class Test bowler.

4 Likes

Paine is miffed by Kholiā€™s antics, as we all are.

ā€œGet ready for a broken fckn armā€ is too much. Having some cheeky banter without getting too personal is good and Paine has done a good job. Now I just wish heā€™d turn those 30ā€™s into 50+ scores and weā€™d be good.

3 Likes

This has been a great days Cricket already ā€¦ and still more to come.

Beers tasting very good

1 Like

A number of people, Jim Maxwell included, have been saying GOAT isnā€™t really all that great, isnā€™t dangerous enough.

GOAT eats them all.

How ironic is it that a spinner in running through India in Perth when they went into the match without a frontline spinner.

7 Likes

that was close

Itā€™s odd
Aus v India in Aus
Indiaā€™s quicks had our batsmen jumping
And our spinner is running through them

3 Likes

47 wickets for the year for Lyon so far.

I wanted 6 tonight.
When they were 2/40 odd I was thinking, ā€˜oh well, that was a little ambitious.ā€™

:thinking: ā€¦They really should sort out State wide only Long Weekends when the tests are on in Adelaide and Perth.

Real pity thereā€™s not a large Aus contingent there enjoying this Dayā€™s play.

We did it for a fkn GF parade recently, . so, ā€¦??

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty sure in Adelaide some cricket comps have the weekend off so they can attend the cricket. It is difficult when a test starts on a working day and not during the holiday period.

1 Like

Pffft!!! Warrnambool District have the one-day comp get the day off for the Dunkeld Racesā€¦mid-November.

1 Like

Could do with one of these guys losing concentrationā€¦

Could do with another still, ā€¦

Lol, ā€¦ that was a bit weird. :no_mouth:

perfect!

Just like that.
Thank you for complying.

1 Like