Cricket Part III

Neither could Gooch.
Heh. Gooch.

I think I heard they’ll be using a Kook ball, not a Duke one so the new ball will do a little less

They are too busy playing in meaningless ODI series usually

I’d rather we keep tweaking until we find a good side, rather than settling for mediocre.

Regardless of what we think, I reckon there might be two changes in a few months!

1 Like

One more wicket and I think we’re back to even. Right now, I think they’re ahead a little.

India will ■■■■ this in. Only way out is if either of these two throw away their wicket

We are the 6 ranked ODI side going into the World Cup, sixth.

and our two best batsmen haven’t played in 12 months.

and we seem to be playing a dated gameplan, hopefully, it doesn’t take a miserable WC to shake things up.

Playing Siddle baffles me. Honest toiler, but first one out for Starc or Cummins or someone. I see little upside.

2 Likes

Is our gameplan to just give away easy singles until 5 overs left when they finish us off?

I think the point is that in English conditions has proven to be quite a handful so they want to take him to the WC. In Aussie conditions though he doesn’t do a lot.

When did he do that?

Apart from Maxwell we are a team of sloths in the field. Too many players have no ability to apply the pressure in the field

County cricket, they were talking about during the BBL.

83 from 60

Surely Kohli starts going ballistic now?

Geez that was ordinary

Ok, … so using Kayo in Chrome was resulting in HUGE memory use, and frequent 100% disc usage freezes.

Opened it in MS Edge instead and it works much better on both counts, smooth as, but for some bizarre reason is missing certain controls on the Interface, like 15 sec fwd and/or back buttons. Weird.

Don’t suppose anyone here has found this, and /or found a fix??

Handscomb has been fielding very well today.

farrkkkkkkk

kohli is in video game mode

He and Dhoni love this situation, they’ll what to be there at the end