Cricket Part III

why didn’t he make the effort to dive then?

Had our fieldsman in the wrong spot by 20 or 30 feet all innings.

Someone has to go!!! :smirk:

Hopefully this is enough proof that picking Siddle was ridiculous from the start, isn’t and never has been a good 1 day bowler and is so far past it

0/50 off 7 overs, surely you jest? WC material right there.

Are players allowed to have a toilet break during a drinks break?

Rise of the Baby Bombers on 504. The split screen/Pic in Pic feature is cool.

1 Like

Richo gets Kohli!

About time.

Hell of a knock, but massive wicket for Australia. Some of the blame has to go to Dhoni though, has played way too slow which has meant kohli needed to up the scoring

1 Like

Khawaja is an u10 standard fielder.

4 Likes

That catch from Khawaja earlier in the summer must be the biggest fluke in the history of cricket

2 Likes

Lyon is so scared in ODI’s that he bowls crap most of the time.

1 Like

Hardly, he took the same catch in a domestic game a little earlier than that catch. Despite Aceman’s statement above he is an ok fielder, just not great.

India should cruise this in.

Anyone else Dhoni not actually completing the single off the last ball of Lyon’s last over? Never made the crease. Just walked off.

They are the ones you normally do hang on to. His ground fielding is terrible, coupled with a custard arm and I get nervous whenever he gets under a high ball.
To carry a fielder like that in short forms they have to make a stack of runs

3 Likes

Someone needs to tell Richo its the final 5 overs and bowling an over of stock balls isn’t what the doctor ordered

I have noticed that not a lot of the Aussies throw themselves into their fielding. It is another area of Aussie cricket that has dropped off badly. Finch keeps pretending to dive after a ball but makes no real effort to actually dive after the ball.

Game over now imo

I’d love to see at least 1 yorker in the last 18 balls