Cricket Part III

India are going to Do. Us. Slowly.

Chris Martin says hi. But Billy is giving him a good run for the title.

I am trying to work out if Kohli is human, a supreme being of great power or God. Listening to the commentators: he can read all the players all the time (body language, attitude, ability, etc), he can sum up the field and batting conditions as though he has been trained by the greatest in their fields of expertise, he can pace his innings like he is batman and can sum up how to go quickly or how to slow up, he never gives near misses, like superman he can avoid all issues with ease.

A truly astounding physical specimen that defies all logic of how a human should be.

We should all bow down to his brilliance for none of us are worthy, no one comes close to him, and no one ever has.

just a reflection of the ability of this team

Catches win matches.

Send thou forth, I desire to boof him

Leaking runs in the field. Lazy.

What a RIG

1 Like

Khawaja jogging in to field from square leg, and Zampa from the deep beats him in and they take two off it. I think Khawaja’s papers are stamped from here.

It’s worth playing Stionis just to see that RIG celebrate a wicket

1 Like

it was pathetic, very lazy and uncommitted. Now Maxwell has dropped an easy catch.

Handscomb dropped Kholi and Maxwell dropped Dhoni first ball (not before that farking flying cam was in his face the ball before). Take either and the game is changed.

Aussies didn’t come to this match switched on, that’s for sure.

I will admit I am losing faith in the coach being able to turn this around. The players look lost half the time and and confused about how to go about it.

1 Like

Isn’t that what usually happens with a new coach

Not after 12 months, no.

Can any Aussie hit the stumps anymore?

Not good ones.

2 dropped catches and a botched run-out. Just not doing the fundamentals, otherwise we would be well in this game.

2 Likes

Yes. Looking a bit like a young inexperienced side, … which they are, if not all as individuals, certainly as a unit, … which is what I realised a little while ago, and started to see that they are using this series to have look at players, and test combos leading up to the WC. and will likely try to settle on a more solid line up in any other games 'tween now and then.

Sack Buckley

The two catches were dropped by our best fielders too, hurts the team even more.

I’m not surprised we aren’t that switched on, when your most experienced “leaders” are Finch, smarsh and Khawaja your team is always going to struggle with intensity.

It’s one of the reasons why players like Warner are so important to have in your team.

2 Likes