Cricket Part III

Won’t be the Gades in the final

This Phillippe kid has impressed in the back end of the comp, scorcher will be spewing he isn’t playing for them.

Square leg ump called no ball for the keepers glove being forward of the line. Replays show it wasn’t.

It would be fairer if the minor Premier received some advantage in the finals, however the T20 worldcup has knockout finals with no second chance and I’d rather our players get used to playing well when it counts most.

If his gloves are in front of the stumps before the ball is hit, or the ball passes the stumps, then it’s a no ball.

He hit the ball before the gloves moved, so the umpire was wrong.

2 Likes

so why don’t they have a quick referral to a third ump to confirm these things

BigBash is a bit behind in some of the tech aspects

1 Like

The umpiring all tournament has been nothing short of terrible

1 Like

agree 100%. I remember about a month ago Bird being called for a front foot no ball- replays showed half his foot was behind the line

With technology now, it can be done so quickly that it wouldnt slow the game down at all

1 Like

Wasn’t channel 10s excuse the cost of setting up the refferal system?

If so, 7 doesn’t really have a reason not to

except they use it to clarify boundaries and sixes and run outs - so it’s all in place

3 Likes

Hot-spot and snicko though?

Ben Dunk would have liked snicko last night.

But i doubt you can go the whole gamut of DRS.

Man Harris is ■■■■

When he is going he looks good, but he is very average at decision making.

1 Like

White and Cooper are both due for a good innings. Fingers crossed we get an all Melbourne final.

1 Like

White is pretty average when it comes to getting 1s and 2s ,but he is very good at hitting boundaries. Finch just needs to keep feeding him the strike.

Finch has been pox all summer, he needs deliver under pressure as captain Here

hahahaahaha

That is a huge wicket. Even more pressure on finch to deliver now

Nutmeg!

Finch needs to see them home, he has been strolling along and putting more pressure on the other guy to score quick, he can’t throw away his wicket now.