Cricket Part III

Great over

It dawned on me but do we have no other batters in the squad that can come in bar S Marsh?

Warner struggling big time. Finch is doing his job but you sense Warner is getting frustrated and can feel a big shot coming soon, he needs to work through this to give us a chance. If these two can get to 25 overs weā€™re a chance.

Finch run out, unbelievable. Game over.

Pathetic

Youā€™re ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  kidding me

Warner needs 150.

If he doesnā€™t hesitate, he makes the groundā€¦just, but there wasnā€™t enough leeway there to justify the 2.

1 Like

Considering the Lynn and Short experiments seem to have been scuttled, yes.

There are a few promising youngsters coming through that should be ready for the next WC. The young opener for the Heat looks like heā€™ll make it, provided he can bat for longer periods.

Handscomb should really be here Smith at 3 Handscomb 4 was an option they would have considered, Peter certainly is a much better fielder than either Khawaja or Marsh.

Warner seriously needs to find another gear after that abomination of a run out. Heā€™s effectively an anchor on the run chase at this point in time.

At his current rate that would take him more than 300 deliveries.

1 Like

Run rate keeps creeping up. Warner needs to hit out, or get out.

Warner grinding his way into the game.

Looks to be a fair bit of rain coming

Yes very dark clouds hovering.

That is unfortunate.

Par score 118, so go the tonk.

This bloke chucks it

1 Like

I donā€™t know if theyā€™re using the same Duckworth Lewis calculator Iā€™m looking at, but if they are and we stay at one ferā€¦weā€™re comfortably winning at the moment.

Edit: Well, I say comfortably. Weā€™re three runs in front.

Aaaand five runs behind.
But I have no idea how accurate the calculator Iā€™m using is.