Cricket - The Ashes Tour, 2019

NZ won the toss and will bowl after the rain has cleared off. Only two overs lost. Incidentally, 17 times in this WC the team winning the toss has bowled and only 4 have have won.

de ■■■■ gone in the second over. Boult sends his leg stump flying towards fine-leg with an absolute jaffa.

1 Like

Not sure if this was de ■■■■, and I guess this bloke was checking, TWICE even!

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/QS76NUo

I counted three! :no_mouth:

1 Like

I always knew bum taps were used in professional sports but surely that’s taking it too far.

One of them was bound to hit middle stump eventually

1 Like

NZ with a couple of wickets now, bowling pretty well. SA 2/59 off 14 overs.

Now that’s what I call tackled!!

1 Like

SA 3/111 now. Amla out for 55 to a beauty.

And Boult dropped Markram on a regulation outfield catch. Jumped a little to catch it, which seemed highly unnecessary and probably threw his balance out.

Edit…but holes out 2 overs later.

4/136 off 32.3

De Grandhomme gets another to make it 4 down

Is the wicket doing anything? Looks like the Kiwis will only be chasing a score in the low 200s.

The ball was swinging a lot early and SA played it very safe. Since, they have lost wickets and really struggled to make up for the slower pace early on.

That’s a shame I thought the selectors would have given him a game against Bangladesh

You know “Bangers & Marsh”

Thumped by the Netherlands by 7 wickets in a ODI last night.

1 Like

Finch wins the toss, elects to bat.

We’ll need 360 tonight. Flat wicket, lightning quick outfield

ah, when have the Bangladeshi’s ever chased down a decent total :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Both opening bowlers are bowling under 130km/h

Finch and Warner struggling to find their timing and beat the infield

Warner is a mess atm, I hope he gets going soon against this mickey-mouse attack.

1 Like