Cricket thread - India in Australia (Part 1)

Giving Jadeja two wickets is poor cricket, regardless of the match position.

Again, Green is looking solid but not able to place the ball into gaps. He needs to stay patient, and so does Smith.

Little harder against the new ball and the bowling has tightened.

crappppp

that was burns esque from green, just tried to survive

yep, while he has some ability, he doesn’t look to score and just seems to want to survive

Interested to see the height there.

Looked plumb

■■■■ it. Kid was digging in real hard there.

On you Matt Wade you ■■■■■■■ clown.

2 Likes

Disappointing session for the Aussies

Your wicket Wade, thanks a bunch.

1 Like

New ball, 5 overs till lunch, surviving is exactly the right mindset. If the stupid ■■■■ batting before him had a similar mindset we’d be 3/280 instead of 5/250.

1 Like

Um, that’s precisely not what Burns tries to do. Green left about 15 balls go by then, Burns would’ve spared away from his body at the 2nd one and knicked off for a duck.

The kid was trying to dig in and survive till lunch after copping the biggest ■■■■ sandwich from the ■■■■■■■ that went before him.

do you have anger problems?

1 Like

Don’t misunderstand me, I agree completely that the wicket is on Wade’s head, Green should never have been in that position.

However Green wasn’t moving at the crease, wasn’t looking to turn the strike over and get off strike, just stood there and let the bowler dictate. He has an issue with that, and he has an issue that he struggles to find the gaps when he does hit it. If he is going to be that shaky he will not make it long term on his batting ability.

:laughing:

No, I do have a wonderful sense of irony though. As do you it seems!

Well done

:laughing:

Hopefully the kid learns and gets better for it

Wade, however, at his age should have learnt by now. I think it’s time to move him on. He’s still banking credits from his two test tons in England, and that was 8 tests ago

I’m not sold on greene.

yes, I know the irony coming from me. this is how I behave with essendon, not so much cricket

1 Like

You’re judging him on coming in at 4/■■■■ all and when the game is teetering a lot. Not like he’s batted at any stage at time that allows for any freedom. His stroke making that I’ve seen from his shield form is actually really good. Shame he hasn’t had the chance to express it yet in short test career.

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies. Continue discussion at Cricket thread - India in Australia (Part 2).