Crumbs!

Haven’t seen a perfectly crumbed goal like Jackson Merrett’s last evening in years by anyone in red & black. Maybe Bewick / Mercuri (who did it on a regular basis) were the last to read the play / position themselves / and execute superbly.

Let’s hope there many more opportunistic goals in the Merrett’s cupboard…

Hi Jackson, hi!

It was one Dell of a goal.

Davey used to do it but yes none on a consistent basis. Dell the most likely on our list.

What I loved was that Zaka was standing there front and centre like a stunned Mullet and Jacko just swooped past him and took the ball at full pace. It was spectacular. More Please.

ORATZ

Dean Rioli says hi. But yes, I do agree with the sentiment.

He got one like that at Etihad earlier in the year...last quarter...probably Hawthorn.

What I loved was that Zaka was standing there front and centre like a stunned Mullet and Jacko just swooped past him and took the ball at full pace. It was spectacular. More Please.

Good onya maye. Sink the slipper in to zaka for that one??? Peanut. Just appreciate the great goal.

I think we just need more Merretts. They're ace.

I think we just need more Merretts. They're ace.

That thought has merit

Good onya maye. Sink the slipper in to zaka for that one??? Peanut. Just appreciate the great goal.

Thanks for your input my gun toting 'maye', I loved the goal, relished it and have watched it several times. 

If you honestly think Zaka is attacking the contest as hard as should this year, you are either his Mum or his GF.

Thanks for your input my gun toting 'maye', I loved the goal, relished it and have watched it several times. 
If you honestly think Zaka is attacking the contest as hard as should this year, you are either his Mum or his GF.

OR, Zaka himself.
Seemed a very terse reply !

He got one like that at Etihad earlier in the year...last quarter...probably Hawthorn.

I can't picture it, but didn't he get one last year as well?

Either way, he is dangerous from that position, and he always looked likely to kick that one last night. 

I can't picture it, but didn't he get one last year as well?

Either way, he is dangerous from that position, and he always looked likely to kick that one last night. 

Stands out like Dog's balls as we have so few on our list that can do that instinctively.

JM can really play footy, he's one of those naturals. Reminds me of Caracella.

BUT, he needs to lift his work rate.

JM can really play footy, he's one of those naturals. Reminds me of Caracella.

BUT, he needs to lift his work rate.

Hes not the only one, I'm sick of seeing the same usual suspects of jogging near the ball and waiting for the recieve.

It's just strange that you turned a congratulatory post about Merrett into a Zaka bashing post.

....or both

yes?