Dan Richardson - joining the mass exodus

Big call, good call as far as I’m concerned.

Campbell needs to take responsibility for this. Surely.

3 Likes

Has X’s grubby fingers all over it

2 Likes

It’s a massive move on the eve of the trade period.

We all suspected things were bad at the club but I don’t think we quite realise how bad.

1 Like

Things are finally happening.

Serious Q: did XC employ Richardson? If not, who did?

yep. people automatically assume it was brasher calling the shots, but who has the most to gain by sacking a scapegoat in richo (no matter how potentially deserving it is) ?

cmon man. this makes no sense. if he goes then surely X goes. what does a this say about rutten?

what a resume dan has over the last few years

go demoted at Richmond when they bought in balme, tigers won the flag the next year

every year he spent at essendon, we go worse. not to mention he sounded like he had zero idea every time he spoke publicly

good riddence

30 Likes

For those of us that don’t know, why don’t we like him? I have no opinion of him but looks like I’m the only one…

10 Likes

I would rather we run a proper interview process and then appoint the best person. Something we continually fail to do.

11 Likes

There would be an interesting backstory to this.

Yep.

Being hailed as a good thing (which in isolation it may be), but to me it smells like Campbell digging in his heels.

3 Likes

How do we know this isn’t done though?

They’d surely create their shortlist, interview acccordingly and then select

Doesn’t have to be made public and would be reasons why wouldn’t in this instance also

Laters!

giphy

6 Likes

I have long wanted anyone that approved the disastrous Shiel trade to be cleared out of the club…

…allegedly, Richardson was one of them, so we’re heading in the right direction.

2 Likes

Is Andrew Dunkley looking for a job? :thinking:

22 Likes

Not enough likes for this one mate. So true.

just add richardson’s sacking as another XC failure

seriously, he has made so many bad decisions in his tenure. please, please sack him next.

its uncomprehendable how he still has a job running this ship

28 Likes