Dani Laidley

Because it’s North.

7 Likes

I dunno. Maybe I’ve softened up but I think people who have demons will only fall into greater disrepair if they’re treated like losers and outcasts and left out in the cold.

Did they ■■■■ up? Yup. Did they cause others hurt? Yup. Should they be punished? Yup. Should they be put into a corner and told to wear a dunce hat and stare at the wall for the rest of their lives? Nah.

Anyone going through any period of ■■■■ who ■■■■■ up and owns it and builds upon it for the beenfit of themselves and those around them should be embraced.

The above sentiment isn’t exclusive to transgender people. Everyone deserves that chance if they are willing to take it.

If you feel otherwise that’s fine, but I’m not sure what’s being achieved by not embracing someone who wants to reintegrate into society.

3 Likes

So where is your line??

Don’t think I have one, it’s a case by case thing.

So if a guy molests a bunch of kids, should he be able to start a new life???

It’s not really a decision for me to make but something tells me society would not accept the reintegration of a person like that.

But, would you accept that??

I wouldn’t feel comfortable at all with that.

Good. Good man.

If I had a country, I would honestly make this dunce hat thing a real punishment.

2 Likes

You a bit uncomfortable big fella

1 Like

What if Laidley wasn’t vaccinated?

Interesting question whether stunning/bravery from being trans is enough to overcome being unvaxxed.

You can be trans and be ■■■■■■■ dumb.

2 Likes

Having sat in close proximity to Laidley at an Anzac day and knowing how much he vocally loathes Essendon…I don’t appreciate this thread on this forum

1 Like

sorry she*****

Was a he at the time

1 Like

yes true

Interesting.

I still think trans privilege beats unvaxxed status.

No doubt one of the most complex questions of our times.

I heard she’s a trans, fully vaxxed, aboriginal rights advocate who insists on calling Christmas “the holidays”.

R U OK

2 Likes

Only if no booster shot