Daniel Menzel

Couldn’t be a lot of blokes in the league who need less.

Surely he’ll go to the Crows to be with his brother?

Port IMO
Troy will do well to stay on the Crows list

1 Like

As many have said, I just don’t think we need him.
Desperately need some midfield depth, but our forward line looks ok.

I don’t want to fall into the Collingwood trap of just picking up guys cos they are good players.

1 Like

I’m starting to detect a slight negativity towards this family’s knees!

3 Likes

The Menzels are the Matty Knights of Knee.

Nope

No not want. Chase midfielders please.

I would consider him, if we weren’t able to get anyone else. I would also have the concerns re. knees and forward pressure, but he is a FA.

Generally, I’d quite like to pick up another decent small forward, as that would release Walla/Raz/Begley to spend more time in the midfield. I wouldn’t prioritise it over a midfielder, but if a good opportunity presented itself I would take it. Similarly, if in the draft the choices are a midfielder who is expected to become “ok”, versus a very good small forward prospect, I’d take the forward prospect. We do need elite players more than average ones.

1 Like

Loved this guy when he debuted but have changed my tune recently.

Super talented but injury prone, has a massive ego and doesn’t wanna do the hard stuff.

Him and LAV would either be best mates or mortal enemies; there’s only enough room in a team for one of these personality types.

Let him get back to Adelaide where the locals can stroke his ego for a couple more years before he does both knees and winds up on the scrapheap with the other high school heroes who could’ve been anything and ended up with half of nothing; he’ll be selling blinds with Cupido by 2020.

Nah!

sweet jesus no

wtf

1 Like

EW! no :confused:

1 Like

Would we groom him to be a mid? If yes, it’s still a no from me.

1 Like