Dank's dilemma

Nothing will probably happen but it's just nice to have our sense of injustice validated by people outside of the club.

I think what’s most interesting about this is that Robinson self injected CJC1295, supposedly got HGH for “a close friend”, and added to that also tried to pin the hexarelin on Hird.

Robinson sucked at being a strength and conditioning manager overdoing the weights, and it appears was taking player (and now support staff) prohibited substances himself which isn’t a good look at all. Obviously trying to keep up the persona of “the weapon” wasn’t as easy as eating, training, sleeping.

Probably should have stuck to being a rodeo clown.

I think what's most interesting about this is that Robinson self injected CJC1295, supposedly got HGH for "a close friend", and added to that also tried to pin the hexarelin on Hird.
Robinson sucked at being a strength and conditioning manager overdoing the weights, and it appears was taking player (and now support staff) prohibited substances himself which isn't a good look at all. Obviously trying to keep up the persona of "the weapon" wasn't as easy as eating, sleeping, raving, repeating.
Probably should have stuck to being a rodeo clown.

How can the AFL issue an infraction notice to someone who no longer works in the AFL?

It goes in the bottom drawer in case he gets another gig

I like stories

How can the AFL issue an infraction notice to someone who no longer works in the AFL?

It goes in the bottom drawer in case he gets another gig

If Dank was just contracting/consulting to Essendon they can't infract him anyway according to Ings. Employment was not as an official support person.

I don't think this is going to proceed the way some of you are hoping it will proceed.

You're doing it wrong...

Dank goes BANG!! High court here we come!

Hope it just fizzes out to nothing....

Cant see this happening.

Our time to fight has come and gone.

it's not a dilemma, Dank made his mind up ages ago.  He has been resolute in his stance right from the beginning.

it's not a dilemma, Dank made his mind up ages ago.  He has been resolute in his stance right from the beginning.

So you are saying he's stubborn and arrogant? Just like Hird!

:P

"CJC1295, which conditioning coach Dean Robinson self-injected while working with Dank at the Gold Coast"

... so where's the farking "bring the game into disrepute" charge against the GC and their masters: the AFL....?

no draft penalties (or anything else for that matter) for the favored "suns".... thought not.

Hypocrites, fools and liars.

Can't explain how little I care. You guys know we play tomorrow?

[URL=http://s432.photobucket.com/user/itsemu/media/Tech/nuclear_clown_bomb_zps3e3369f0.jpg.html]

[/URL]