#3 Darcy "Darcy Parish" Parish - Shiel can play forward pocket instead

I think playing more as an outside mid will highlight his kicking a bit more this year. He is superb with his hands, but I thought his kicking at times was only so so. It is an area he needs to improve to get to the standard of someone like Zac Merrett.
The good news is that with his attitude I am confident he will make the necessary improvement

I want to have his baby.

And Iā€™m a man.

I want to have his baby.

And Iā€™m a man.

Well I think you could maybe benefit from some anatomy lessons then.

I want to have his baby.

And Iā€™m a man.

Well I think you could maybe benefit from some anatomy lessons then.

Perhaps he meant with a nice Chianti?

Too far?

barring heppell, i think this kid is the best potential mid on our list. I love Zerrett, but i feel Heppell and Parish will be better

BIG BOI

Maybe learning the outside craft is more part of his overall development into a more rounded mid. Might not play to his strengths as much as having him play inside mid but better in the long run, especially when we have plenty of ball winners coming back into the side this season.

barring heppell, i think this kid is the best potential mid on our list. I love Zerrett, but i feel Heppell and Parish will be better

See iā€™m the opposite. I reckon Zerrett is already our best mid and heā€™ll get better this year.
Good argument to have though!

Itā€™s going to be a well fought battle for the best mid in the team. Watson hold the crown from Heppell, but Zerrett and Parish are rising fast. Any one of them are capable of becoming greats. And donā€™t discount McGrath in a few years, his pace could allow him to put do them all.

Parish and McGrath arenā€™t even in the same postcode as the other three in my opinion.

I feel as if Zerrett has already made the leap. While Parish is promising, and McGrath is just hope, but both still a long long way off the other three.

Parish and McGrath aren't even in the same postcode as the other three in my opinion.

I feel as if Zerrett has already made the leap. While Parish is promising, and McGrath is just hope, but both still a long long way off the other three.

As much as I like Parish, concur.

Considering McGrath hasnā€™t played a game, thatā€™s a classic blitz call lol

Definitely agree with that Sam. Zerretā€™s 2016 was phenominal, especially given his age. He is already an A grader in my opinion. Itā€™ll be interesting to see how he goes this year with better support around him. Hopefully he steps up again, although I wouldnā€™t be surprised if the likes of Heppell, Watson and co dominate more for us.

Re Parish, Iā€™d Think he had a better 1st year of senior footy than Zerretā€™s by far. A year of footy is a small sample size but I think he hunts the footy with more intensity than Zerrett ā€¦ kinda more like Heppell does. I feel Heppell and Parish will be players that take the game by the scruff of the kneck and make things happen ā€¦ at least more so than Zerrett.

Iā€™m ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  rapt we have all 3

Wtf Zach merrett is so far ahead of parish and McGrath. He does everything parish does but with more Polish especially on his left foot. Heā€™s faster and just a gun already.

McGraths a. Back. Fkg pocket masquerading as a midfielder as now.

Zach has overtaken dois and depending on jobe is our best player.

Darcy Parish

In my opinion the top 5 players on our list in this order are:
Zach merrett
Dyson heppell
Michael hurley
Jobe Watson
Cale hooker

Iā€™d agree with those 5 but probably in a different order. Pretty exciting though to have such quality coming through in the under 25 age bracket

In my opinion the top 5 players on our list in this order are: Zach merrett Dyson heppell Michael hurley Jobe Watson Cale hooker

Joe Daniher would be close to top 5 after last year, and after this year should have cemented his spot. Assuming he gets on the park obviously.

People forget how fkn good Heppell is, and Jobe for that matter

Itā€™s excellent that we can argue whoā€™s better between hep and zerrett. We are in good shape

Considering McGrath hasn't played a game, that's a classic blitz call lol

McGrath: 0 touches.

Delist.