#3 Darcy "Darcy Parish" Parish - Shiel can play forward pocket instead

Great game from the kid. He was everywhere.

Shining light tonight. Was getting hard tag after half time

Are people still worried about his kicking?

Dasha on the prowl.

Gettin’ kix & givin’ lip til the early morn …

So good.

Has anyone been worried? We had some nutters saying it was elite and I and others said it was good without being elite.

Nah, has there ever been? I though the general consensus was his an ok kick.

Has anyone been worried? We had some nutters saying it was elite and I and others said it was good without being elite.

Nah, it’s certainly been a knock over the pre-season, moreso than saying it’s ‘not elite.’

Never understood where it came from.

For me the focus had been on other players during the off season but wow! Thanks for the reminder of how good you are DP!

He kicked it more than normal, which is probably due to a different role in the team. He finds the ball heaps, 24 possessions in a shortened match with 63% game time.

Certainly no backward steps with this kid

love this kid.

Has been the best midfielder in every team he’s played in since he was 12. Could easily continue that tradition given a few years development.

Has been the best midfielder in every team he's played in since he was 12. Could easily continue that tradition given a few years development.

I wanna boof him too, but that’s a massive call.

Has been the best midfielder in every team he's played in since he was 12. Could easily continue that tradition given a few years development.

He doesn’t strike me as a kid who wants to be pushed down the pecking order, and have a few stints off the bench.

He wants to be in the action. It seems that he just flat out wants to be an elite midfielder, and in a hurry.

1 Like

Was the only player on our team who gave it to another when they tried roughing up our players with some cheap hits.

against the team he idolised growing up.

We as a club must work to retain his loyalty.

Nah, it’s certainly been a knock over the pre-season, moreso than saying it’s ‘not elite.’

Never understood where it came from.

Parish definitely needed to work on his kicking over preseason. He turned it over by foot a fair bit last year which was more to do with inexperience and the fact that he was an 18 year old with a first season engine. Don’t think anyone really thought he was naturally a ■■■■ kick. He’s worked on it and surprise surprise his footskills were brilliant tonight. The fact he can kick like that really compliments his aggressive breakaway style. Huge positive from the night.

Collingwood injuries: 1
Essendon injuries: 0

We win.

Love his endeavor

I wanna boof him too, but that’s a massive call.

I rated him the best mid of the 2015 draft, and I think he probably shades anyone from the 2016 draft too.

Can really play.