#3 Darcy "Darcy Parish" Parish - Shiel can play forward pocket instead

Darcy’s 1st qtr was excellent. He got a heap of it and when he did, was sublime with his disposals.

He uses the ball so cleanly and put the team to advantage with it almost every time.

Just a gun in the making.

<blockquote class="Quote" rel="Humble Minion"><blockquote class="Quote" rel="wimmera1"><blockquote class="Quote" rel="Humble Minion">Has been the best midfielder in every team he's played in since he was 12.  Could easily continue that tradition given a few years development.</blockquote>

I wanna boof him too, but that’s a massive call.

I rated him the best mid of the 2015 draft, and I think he probably shades anyone from the 2016 draft too.

Its sure looking that way HM. I saw somewhere he had our highest disposals per minute on the ground. It appears his tank has improved and he now gets to more contests all over the ground. This was something he specifically wanted to improve, and its looking like he has .

Reminds me more and more of Ben Cousins the player.

I’ve knocked his kicking in the past. He has definitely improved it a lot and was in our top 3 players last night. He’ll play every game.

How good was that kick on his left to spot up a player about 45 out (can’t remember who)

1 Like

I really hope that Mcgrath turns into a great midfielder. If so I think with him, Zerrett and Parish we have the nucleus of a seriously good, talented and young midfield.

Parish’s ball getting ability and disposal is an excellent combination. Imagine him in another 2 years.

I really hope that Mcgrath turns into a great midfielder. If so I think with him, Zerrett and Parish we have the nucleus of a seriously good, talented and young midfield.

Parish’s ball getting ability and disposal is an excellent combination. Imagine him in another 2 years.

I think he will turn into our Sam Mitchell (minus the being a c**t bit)

But faster and a better leap. So, kinda not like him.

Can’t recall McG being ambi-foot-erous

Plus Heppell. Need to grow a young tractor in there too for good measure. I’ll go with those in the know on Langford.

Well like him, but but on TB4

Looks way more composed than other second year players. Is the real deal, plays with confidence in the knowledge that he can back it up with good skill levels.

Quick hands in tight so should be in at the centre bounce with zerrett and Watson as our top clearance combo, even now. Heppell is more an accumulator i don’t think his hands and feet are as quick so should come in off the square at centre bounces …

Quick hands in tight so should be in at the centre bounce with zerrett and Watson as our top clearance combo, even now. Heppell is more an accumulator i don't think his hands and feet are as quick so should come in off the square at centre bounces ..

Darcy did come in for stoppages against Collingwood. In terms of clearances Jobe had 6, Hepp 5 , Darcy 4, and Zerret had 3 . All of them had about 60 % Time on Ground, so you are probably right, but he probably is in effect one of our stoppage mids, based on those stats

Quick hands in tight so should be in at the centre bounce with zerrett and Watson as our top clearance combo, even now. Heppell is more an accumulator i don't think his hands and feet are as quick so should come in off the square at centre bounces ..

Hepp is quick with hands, don’t underestimate his in tight stuff. Easy to because of the hair and the general composure of him I know. He’s unhurried is I think the right term.

He knows he belongs was what I saw even in the warm up on Thursday night. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

Has he sign yet? PANIC

I liked this guy a hellava lot before last night.
Now I think I love him a little.

Darcy “DP” Parish

All I n reference to his doubley penetrating kicks

I have things I could say. I probably shouldn’t though…