David Barham - Board nominee

Does he actually follow/support Essendon?

Certainly does.

Strange, he hasn’t shouted it from the roof tops like all of the other candidates: " I’ve been a passionate supporter since…" “Red and black flows through my family’s veins…” " I was born into an Essendon family…"

Certainly does.

Strange, he hasn’t shouted it from the roof tops like all of the other candidates: " I’ve been a passionate supporter since…" “Red and black flows through my family’s veins…” " I was born into an Essendon family…"

It’s just an ego thing for him. Everyone else sounds more passionate

Why the huge canning? His resume seems pretty impressive

I just need to know - is his main aim to get us to 70,000 members?

Why the huge canning? His resume seems pretty impressive

Wot?

Certainly does.

Seriously?

Perhaps the best credentialed guy ever puts his hand up to support the club and you come up with this ■■■■.

Certainly does.

Seriously?

Perhaps the best credentialed guy ever puts his hand up to support the club and you come up with this ■■■■.

Spoke to him on the phone and don’t have any concerns at all. Long history following the club and great ties with Sheeds. Talked about hating to produce the 2000 Grand Final and was impossible not to cheer. Really nice guy and knows the club well. Didn"t have any reservations on his passion towards the club. For him it’s the first time he has had some time to do something other than his 24/7 role so once he got it he was passionate about getting into the club and building to a whole new level.

Certainly does.

Seriously?

Lol Darli

He’s so good he can’t be bothered dealing with people on here

Is David coming on to answer questions?

I doubt it.

And probably ditto for Paul Young. His op is just another Facebook cut and paste.

Barham will be on soon to answer some questions

Exactly. He doesn’t say so.

Exactly. He doesn’t say so.

Yes he does

media person? pass

Barham will be on soon to answer some questions
That would be good.

Probably more my shortcomings, but how does football media guru translate to excellent board member?

Hi guys - given David has started his own thread, if you have questions, please post them there. I’ll close this thread to avoid confusion :slight_smile: