David Myers

Shame the other thread with a glorious 200+ pages of him making people look stupid is gone, but thought he needed another one where everyone can proclaim love and the fact they never doubted him.

Plus it's another excuse to post Pedo's fantastic work

http://youtu.be/egFr1cwNORU

Cyril who?

That goal against Collingwood was virtually from the half back line.

Need to normalise the volume on that clip.

Agree with the 'tache; that one against carringbush was just extraordinary.

Great video. Myers is a colt - big, strong body and long left foot. I hope that we can find a way to use his long-kicking near goal even more (particularly when the opposition is guarding most of the space within our 50 metre line) - him and Goddard are the big weapons in that sense.

I remember watching a Youtube clip of Essendon v Adelaide highlights from a few years ago - the passage in which he won the centre clearance, then followed up and kicked a goal around his body from about 45 metres was ace.

He’s definitely our most accurate shot for goal from beyond the centre.

I never doubted him... And there is no thread now that can prove I ever did!  :lol:

Great video. Myers is a colt - big, strong body and long left foot. I hope that we can find a way to use his long-kicking near goal even more (particularly when the opposition is guarding most of the space within our 50 metre line) - him and Goddard are the big weapons in that sense.

I remember watching a Youtube clip of Essendon v Adelaide highlights from a few years ago - the passage in which he won the centre clearance, then followed up and kicked a goal around his body from about 45 metres was ace.

Seems like a pretty basic coaching setup and/or player smarts issue. The Irish guy at Carlton got (?) 3 shots against us just by running up at the right time (and no one on our side was savvy enough to stop him).

Nice clip, Myers is one of my favourites as long as he doesn't play in the backline.

The ■■■■■■ thing about the vid is the border. It is not on mine on my PC... why the hell is it on that one? And it's happened with a couple of my vids

Also Pedo, that's average YT. Real average.

Funny now people used to talk about his leadership as joke a while ago.

Came in and played hurt against the blues cause he loves the team.

You see him with doc Reid and in the rooms, great bloke.

Screw you all. I was one of the first to observe that he was a ‘massive kick.’

Love his strength in a tackle. Keeps his feet and shruggs guys off.

BOOM

I never doubted him... And there is no thread now that can prove I ever did!  :lol:

Haha yeah same.  It feels great up on this high horse doesn't it.

One more pre season…will destroy ■■■■■ next season.

If that 300+ page thread is gone then so am I :( 

Jay Nash used to get more support on Blitz than Myers did.

Close call.

Will he re-sign?

Read some ■■■■■ in Age today about he wants more time in the mid-field! why would this stop him signing a contract?