David Myers

Would love to me able to kick it half as far as he can.

Doesn’t need to resign still got a year left on his contract

He should be a high priority for a contract extension. Would not want other clubs even getting a sniff of his services.

Integral. Love his game.

Will he re-sign?
Read some ■■■■■ in Age today about he wants more time in the mid-field! why would this stop him signing a contract?

Why does he need to re-sign? He's already contracted isn't he?

He doesn't but some on BB would like him to show how truly happy he is being a Bomber by immediately signing a three year extension.

Will he re-sign?
Read some ■■■■■ in Age today about he wants more time in the mid-field! why would this stop him signing a contract?

Every player in the country under 6'5" wants to spend more time in the midfield.
And some who are over

Will he re-sign?

Maybe I am just nervous.
All this talk about players walking, and some Player Managers looking for the AFL to give free passes on contracts. There has to be something in it. What do you reckon Foggy ?

David Myers loves the club,you can see it in our toughest moments this year-our gutsiest wins-he was the most emotional of them all,wears his heart on his sleeve…

We’ve put too much faith & work into this guy to have a scummy club take him out of our hands…

Will he re-sign?

Maybe I am just nervous.
All this talk about players walking, and some Player Managers looking for the AFL to give free passes on contracts. There has to be something in it. What do you reckon Foggy ?

No there doesn't. 

Myers another level next year from him is what we need to see. If that happens extensions will happen naturally.

Myers another level next year from him is what we need to see. If that happens extensions will happen naturally.

If not I reckon Reboot could sort you out a few pills to help with extensions. 

Going nowhere said Dodoro on trade radio.

Didn't hear Dodoro, but, Melbourne List manager just now said they are still very keen on Myers.

Didn't hear Dodoro, but, Melbourne List manager just now said they are still very keen on Myers.

So they should be... kids a good player, and has the right stuff to build a club around too.

Tell 'em their dreamin'

If not I reckon Reboot could sort you out a few pills to help with extensions. 

Herbs baby it's all in the herbs

So they should be... kids a good player, and has the right stuff to build a club around too.

Tell 'em their dreamin'

Would you consider pick 2 as a trade for him?

Colyer and Myers at Essendon next year .....Dodoro

Would only let him go if it was pick 2 from MFC. If they are that keen, offer it as a straight swap or GTFO

How wrong I have been, Myers has improved a hell of a lot.

Averages
B 4 2013 In 2013

Kicks: 9.8 - 11
Marks: 3.6 - 4.3
H/Balls: 6.5 - 7.3
Disposals: 16.3 - 18.3
Goals: .2 - .5 
Goal assists: .2 - .5 
Clearances: 1.3 - 2.2 
Tackles: 2.3 - 3.4

How wrong I have been, Myers has improved a hell of a lot.

Averages
B 4 2013 In 2013

Kicks: 9.8 - 11
Marks: 3.6 - 4.3
H/Balls: 6.5 - 7.3
Disposals: 16.3 - 18.3
Goals: .2 - .5 
Goal assists: .2 - .5 
Clearances: 1.3 - 2.2 
Tackles: 2.3 - 3.4

Myers definitely stepped up this year and will go to another level next year with a good pre-season under his belt.

It will take the Demons' pick #2 to snare him from us.