Dayne Beams back to Qld

bucks has truly ■■■■■■ that club.

finally found a reason to like him.

What’s the bet he’s broken up with his missus and wants to go back to mummy

What I dont get is all the love from the journos saying he is worth two top 10 picks… sure he is an A grade mid, but they are a dime a dozen

1-10 & maybe a 20-30

Where were all these big names wanting to go to Brisbane last year when they had 5 picks in the top 25? They couldn't keep players let alone attract them. Swan certainly is doing a good job in shaking up things. 

Eddie has to move on Buckley - Few established players want to play under Buckley. 

It’s simply incredible how many established players have left Collingwood. As said earlier, they had a young premiership team and all but 6 remain.

Beams is arguably their second best player, massive loss for them.

Eddie has to move on Buckley - Few established players want to play under Buckley. 

ii think ed should keep him.

works for me.

Paddy and Beams have the same family tree, it’s the Money Tree.

Reckon he will end up at the Suns

Paddy and Beams have the same family tree, it's the Money Tree.

Bit harsh on Beams.
Im prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt in regards to family issues as he has only entertained going back to a Queensland club.
Paddy on the other hand is being shopped around to every state

This whole things just brightens my day.

Bit harsh on Beams.
Im prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt in regards to family issues as he has only entertained going back to a Queensland club.

Beams has more cred than Ryder.

Wow.

Bit harsh on Beams.

Wow.

Sad but unfortunately true
Paddy initially claimed that (his partners) family was the reason he wanted out & head north
Personally I & I'm sure all true Bombers supporters were prepared to cut him some slack if that was his real reason
It has since turned out to be a smokescreen as Port is further from Qld than Melbourne

Bit harsh on Beams.

Wow.

In this instance, he does. Plus I think Beams father just got through a bout of cancer.

Big loss for them, especially with Swan nearing the end. 

Brisbane reportedly offered $4m over 5 years.

Gary Pert was on radio this morning I believe and said that Collingwood want to keep him and are trying to offer him spending more time in Queensland, perhaps train up there and fly to Melbourne on weekends.

This whole things just brightens my day.

Gary Pert was on radio this morning I believe and said that Collingwood want to keep him and are trying to offer him spending more time in Queensland, perhaps train up there and fly to Melbourne on weekends.

That's pre farking desperate.

That's pre farking desperate.

Ridiculous is the word.